Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
O.k. everybody talks about who should be in the NT,, how about who is and shouldn´t be in the NT.

I´d Say Aimar, his game has never convinced me in the NT, i wopuld put Gallardo or Riquelme in his place.

·
Banned
1,981 Posts
I agree; I haven't seen Aimar putting up an convincing performance for Argentina.

But "the" who shouldn't nowhere near our team is Julio Cruz. We must have 15 strikers better than him. I think Carlos Roa is a better striker than Cruz!! I even think that ugly Ronaldo could bee a better striker than Cruz :dazed: :dazed: :dazed: :dazed: :dazed:

·
Registered
28 Posts
The only person I'm hoping won't sneak in just before June is Redondo.............for obvious reasons........all class but no heart!

·
Nasty Woman
22,583 Posts

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Rimmer said:
I agree; I haven't seen Aimar putting up an convincing performance for Argentina.

But "the" who shouldn't nowhere near our team is Julio Cruz. We must have 15 strikers better than him. I think Carlos Roa is a better striker than Cruz!! I even think that ugly Ronaldo could bee a better striker than Cruz :dazed: :dazed: :dazed: :dazed: :dazed:
Rimmer u are not talking about Ronaldo of Internazionale right?:D

Yeah Cruz shouldn't be in Argentina NT...

how many forwards will Bielsa takes to the world cup 5?6?

I think it should be....Crespo,Batigol,C.Lopez,Saviola(if he gets the experience of the world-cup as early as his age now wow,he will definitely be a great player!!!) ;)

·
Banned
1,981 Posts
zanetti#4 wrote

Rimmer u are not talking about Ronaldo of Internazionale right?
Sorry Mate, I went over the line, of cause Ronaldo from Internazionale ain't a better striker than Cruz. I have to be fair to Cruz even though that he is the worst Argentine striker ever: Sorry Cruz.:) :) :) :) :) :)

·
Registered
544 Posts
sensini and delgado is so poor...!!:mad:
i saw the game i Q-round colombia-argentina dammm so poor delgado was, o my god i hate him....:mad: he came in beacuse crespo got injury in the game, and bielsa shoutet at delgado, i could hear him during the game.

and sensini please if look at his hair you can se he is not a fotboll player...! i mean i have never seen sensini doing somthing good never...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts