Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You would had better vote at www.elmundodeportivo.es

and vote for the right person as well...

This is the current standings

Crespo ( 1129 )
25%
Hasselbaink ( 138 )
3%
Cisse ( 897 )
20%
Ronaldo ( 470 )
11%
Luque ( 772 )
17%
Tristán ( 1041 )
23%

Respuestas: 4447

The one I really want is Cissè cause he is superb but he has said he doesn`t want to leave until after next year cause he wants to play in the champions league with his current team...But I predict him to be the star of this world cup and that there will be a war about him afterwards or during the world cup...Liverpool seems to lead and he wants to go to them as well ??

He made his debut in the last friendly against Belgium and he was player of the match and almost scored he had a ball in the bar but only played 45 minutes...

PERSONAL

Name: Djibril CISSÉ
ATTACK
Nationality: France
Birthplace: Arles
Club: Auxerre • France
Height/weight: 1.81m • 76kg
Shirt: 9
Int caps 1

LEAGUE CAREER RECORD
Season Club Games Goals
1998/99 Auxerre 1 0
1999/00 Auxerre 2 0
2000/01 Auxerre 25 8
2001/02 Auxerre 29 22

He was woted the best U-21 player in the french league and was the topscorer as well

During the U-20 world championship he was voted the 3 rd best after Saviola and D`allesandro and he scored 6 goals in 5 matches...

I think he is a mix of Henry and Trezeguet he has the best of both of them and I think he would have the same impact as Ronaldo have in his first season in Barcelona...I do think that he is the only forward you can compare with the great one "El Conejo"

I want him badly...But if we can`t have him I would go for Crespo...

What do you think ????

Vote for him he would be great together with Saviola...

·
Premier Player
1,269 Posts
Hey I understand that some people here doesn´t want Kluivert here anymore and everyone has the right to their opinion so I want argue with that..
HOWEVER to have a poll "about who should wear or nr 9" when he´s STILL AT THE CLUB and is very disrespectfull....

Also Kluivert will stay for at least one more year u heard VG....
I agree that if he doesn´t have a great 2002/2003 he should and will be sold..... But he will have great one just wait and see:D :D :D :proud: :proud:

·
Registered
879 Posts
kluivert sure has some vocal defenders.

it is not disrespectful, because he has not done his job as a #9.. he misses too many chances.

kluivert is not a #9.. he is more like a 9.5 or something.. but he is definitely not #9.

·
Premier Player
1,269 Posts
Doesn´t matter if he would wear 45 u don´t go out and say who should be our new whatever# when the player is present at the club and that player has done alot for the club.....

No he has missed to many chances yes but to say he hasn´t done his job?? He has done his job very well and has been our best player this year along with Puyol... U gonna take that away only cause 9 is printed below Kluivert on his jersey???
Insane and VERY disrespectfull.......

·
Second Place winner, October 2012 XT Photo Contest
3,015 Posts
Kluivert won't wear #9 next season :mad:
He will wore #10 instead :tongue:
I think it is not fair to Kluivert, Rivaldo, or Coco. They all have stated that they want to stay and win cups with Barça :proud: , but our club doesn't show regards to them. What we need are players that love the club and willing to fight for the club, not just come to the club to earn some money.

·
Registered
879 Posts
P_Kluivert said:
Doesn´t matter if he would wear 45 u don´t go out and say who should be our new whatever# when the player is present at the club and that player has done alot for the club.....

No he has missed to many chances yes but to say he hasn´t done his job?? He has done his job very well and has been our best player this year along with Puyol... U gonna take that away only cause 9 is printed below Kluivert on his jersey???
Insane and VERY disrespectfull.......
kluivert hasn't done ENOUGH compared to how high his wages are. he just doesn't play hard. respect comes, especially on the playing field, from how hard you work.. and how bad you want the team to win. Kluivert simply hasn't done that..

I won't even mention the many many off the field incidents that have sullied his reputation..

clubs like bayer, or manU.. they are great.. but they don't have what barc,a does... a soul. we should get players that represent that on the pitch.

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
maxout said:

kluivert hasn't done ENOUGH compared to how high his wages are. he just doesn't play hard. respect comes, especially on the playing field, from how hard you work.. and how bad you want the team to win. Kluivert simply hasn't done that..

I won't even mention the many many off the field incidents that have sullied his reputation..

clubs like bayer, or manU.. they are great.. but they don't have what barc,a does... a soul. we should get players that represent that on the pitch.
I disagree with that.
1> Kluivert works his ass off for the team.
2> The most popular striker we can think of at this forum is :star: Romario :star:. Now seriously, I can't think of any Barçaplayer who was more lazy than Romario... So I guess being lazy isn't that bad afterall....

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Patrick Kluivert deserve it more than anyone...

·
Premier Player
1,269 Posts
That gotta one of the most ridicilous things I have ever heard!
Unbelievable really..

I agree when some say he should have scored more but to say he doesn´t work hard or doesn´t want the team to win is complete *#%#

But from reading this
I understand why u wrote all this...
Some people will never give Pat the credit he deserves because of his of field problems but
Why don´t you just forget about that! It happened years ago he has matured ALOT since then, just give it up!!

G

·
Its not disrespectful to have a poll on who wants who to wear the #9 jersey...thats rediculous...its just theoretical and opinionated and all of who who are whinging about this servey being disrespectful, you shouldnt be so hipocritical , cause we've ALL been posting about replacing players like Alfonso, De Boar, Reiziger, Dutruel etc. etc.

Its just a little servey thing, settle down.

·
Registered
7,770 Posts
Krijn said:

I disagree with that.
1> Kluivert works his ass off for the team.
2> The most popular striker we can think of at this forum is :star: Romario :star:. Now seriously, I can't think of any Barçaplayer who was more lazy than Romario... So I guess being lazy isn't that bad afterall....
I can't agree more :)

I never even thought of this, now I have another argument why Kluivert is better than Romario (watch out Robban :fero: ;))

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Is very dissrespectfull comparing Romário with Kluivert. Romário is one of the all time greatest in the history of this sport. Something you can´t say about Kluivert.

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
Who was comparing them as strikers? I wasn't. I compared them on who much they worked for the team. And Romario is a static, lazy striker. He's great at it, and scores tons of goals, but he is static and lazy. And I just said that to say it doesn't really matter how hard you work.
You should read first before you reply, Robban :D

Besides that, how can you say Romario is one of the all time best? I think he should be retired for 5 years before you could make any judgements on that.....

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
What? That "Romário is one of the all time greatest in the history of this sport"?
I think Maradona can make a list of 30 players who he considers to be that, but in his opinion only he is the best.....

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Proberly yes. But Maradona still said that Romário is the best striker he has seen. And that if he could pick the 11 best players ever, Romário would be in the team. With Diego him self in midfield of course...;)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.