Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking about next season, although I think we have a good team, we have to sign some more players up... but who?
In my humble oppinion, only two or three are missing.
After Carlos Paredes and Paulo Assunção which I've seen in action and I can assure you are great signings, we should get Zahovic and Djordjevic, possibly exchanging with Esquerdinha and finally send Alessandro to Vasco da Gama which are dying to get him and bring no more than Juninho or/and Felipe.

With those guys we would be ready for a great season... What do u think?

PORTO!
Hewitt

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Olympiakos would never sell Djordjevic.Trust me on this.

------------------
Parma will fight back...FORZA PARMA!

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Santamaria,
I am not talking about trading Alessandro for both! What I am saying is that Alessandro is worth a lot in Brazil (somehow they like him a lot) and it could help to get the price of the other two or maybe just Juninho down...

If we happen to sell Jardel, a good sign would be Oseas of Cruzeiro or even Balbo...let us wait...

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well Alessandro isn't a bad player but has 2 much of an EGO... A good player 2 replace him would have to be LIXA of GUIMARAES both RIGHT WINGERS i like this LIXA guy for some reason...
TO replace JARDEL get the GREEK LEAGUE top scorer DIMITRIS NALITZIS

A PLAYER WHO I WOULD LOVE TO SEE IN PORTO WOULD BE

CAIO FROM FLAMENGO???

EXCELLENT PLAYER...

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well we better do something soon cos i'm crippling with jealousy with Sporting looking to sign Sa Pinto and Paulo Bento.

We need big names, PDC has always liked Sa Pinto - why doesn't he challenge Sporting and make a bid???

------------------
FROM DA UK PORTISTA
VIVA O PORTO!

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You know Dani?

I think that PDC has already made the bid somehow... it is strange that Sociedad suddenly is stopping the deal with SCP...
Although I still prefer Zahovic...
Can you imagine how strong the midfield would be with Deco and Zaho??

Hewitt

1 - 7 of 7 Posts