1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think we need to sell:

1. Seedorf for his inconsistency + we need the money for Nesta
:D

2. Conceciao who had been awful all season. Can't even think 1 good game from him !!

3. Guly. Cuper use him too much and must be sold for his sloppy passes and crosses

4. Georgatos, good crossing period. Can't defend, can't head the ball

5. Farinos........Keep saying he would be great. When will he be great??? Sell him get better DMC !!!!

6 Okan.......Great fighting spirit and decent skill but Cuper doesn't seem to like him........so he better go

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
agree...except okan...i think we should keep him...we shouldn't even consider selling BOTH conceicao and okan in the same year...if we also sell seedorf, who's gonna play right mid?? we need backup for that position as well...

·
Registered
181 Posts
Who else in my top list !!
Yes !!

(1)Guly
(2)Georgatos
(3)Okan (he's not been used, hough he's a good player)
(4)Gresko / Serena (one of the two)
(5)Seedorf (since we are getting good deals like Coco !)

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Conce(sucks)

Guly(sucks)

Gerogatos(not good enough for Inter, but decent player)

Farinos(not good enough for Inter, but a decent player)

Okan(if Cuper is going to bench him he should sell him, but I think he benefit the club a lot if he gets a chance, so I would not sell him if the club let Conce go).

Seedorf (inconsistent, and i agree, the club can use the money)

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Ronaldo! :greed: :greed: :greed:
That ungrateful ba$tard, after all that Inter had done for him.....well I'm just don't wanna say about it.

·
Registered
920 Posts
mdelpiero10 said:
Ronaldo! :greed: :greed: :greed:
That ungrateful ba$tard, after all that Inter had done for him.....well I'm just don't wanna say about it.

you shut up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

who should we sell our best player?

you believed all the rumors about him asking for more money???

you know who said all that ****? Ronaldo's former manager!!!

Ronaldo is Moratti's adopted son and he will always bring respect to his father!

can I tell u something? take care of Juventus things, ok???:D

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Okan must stay because he's been injury and hasn't been match fit but when he was alright he got plenty of chances from Cuper and it's not a thing about Cuper not liking him, god.

Okan & Sergio Conceicao will probably be our 2 right wingers for next season and we should be fine because we also have a very versitile Stephane Dalmat. :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Sell Moratti. Really. With Moratti as your president, Inter has only won that losers cup called the UEFA Cup, that's all that Inter has won in the past 8 seasons with him as a president, 1 petty insignificant UEFA Cup:eek: Get yourselves a winning president that can win trophies that count and matter and are worth winning, like the scudetto:star:

·
Registered
239 Posts
Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko Gresko

·
Registered
698 Posts
I hope we sell R9 for a lot of money. Then maybe we should give Adriano the chance next year or by Crespo. Why I want this is because IMO R9 is staring to be annoying cause he wants more sallary eventhou he only played totaly one season and also because his starting to do stuff like going to carneval in brazil without the permission of inter board.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Hey Zamorano, Gresko yes has been up and down, but remember a young french left back that now usually starts at Old Trafford, Mickhael Sylvestre. Gresko is young, he needs some more time, he has shown great up-side and plenty of potential, at Inter we simply don't have the time and the patience to wait for him to blossom as our daily left-back. At Inter especially since the 34th game of this past season, everybody knows we are one or two top class left-footed players from the Scudetto and success in Europe. Therefore, unfortunately for Gresko, if he leaves he'll wind up blossoming away from the San Siro, and watch his ex-teammates win the Scudetto on TV.
Anyway, the following are the players who I would sell:
1. Farinos
2. Okan
3. Kallon
4. Georgatos
5. Seedorf? I really don't wanna sell him, it breaks my heart to see that much pure talent, skill, driblling ability, crossing, shooting, and heart leave us. I hope not, personally I'd love to see Seedorf and Makelele in the center of midfield, they would give us the best duo in the world!!
:depress:
6. Dalmat, once again what a talent, but like Seedorf, IF sending him to some other club, would help us get a world class player from the left side, so be it, THE END JUSTIFIES THE MEANS!
7. Simic
8. Here I'm going to give you guys some food for thought, probably controversial but still tangible. What about asking Sir Alex Ferguson if he wants Alvaro Recoba for Gyggs, I would do it in a heartbeat, Moratti loves those Premiership players, and Gyggs is the type of winger we've needed forever!
One more thing, Mr. Recoba last year got a hefty raise, he makes a ton of money, and if Ronaldo and Vieri are to be the starters, a salary that big sitting on the bench is simply insane!
P.S.
Moratti has very recently said that nobody is "incedibile" and you should all know what that word means...I hope and dream to see Gyggs running down the left flank at the San Siro wearing the beatiful "maglia nerazzura".
P.S. II
"THE END JUSTIFIES THE MEANS"

·
Registered
4 Posts
I want to know how you managed to survive after such a bad start to the season and losing to AC Milan sooo badly.
Your choices to use so many of your players in one season goes to show that your manager and chairman have no idea how to build a club around regular playing team.

The only reason you finished above the likes of Milan/Roma/Lazio is that you had our very own national hero, who will win us this world cup - Vieri. He saved your season single handed and the final game of the season proved this Inter name will always be remebered as the team that were showing potential to do well from all the signings but fail to produce anything.

Remember only a matter of time before the true great italian clubs return to dominate again in this world.

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Really? Explain to me why we were number one at one period when Vieri was injured?

Sooo badly? 15 minutes of sh!tty play was losing sooo badly? Ha!

We didn´t even finish above Roma. :rolleyes:
And did you just say something negative avout Cuper? That he has no clue?

Yeah, we aren´t any true Italian great team. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
255 Posts
Chiccolito!! Go home and study your homework rookie......
:howler: :howler: :notlist: :rollani:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts