Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ellow everyone, i'm new here,
this is gonna be my third post :)

first of all, lazio is my favorite team :) after national team of italy of course ;)

anyhow.....
we all know we got many quality players at lazio, but there are a few expendable players , who could be sold, and with that money...... we could buy a much needed striker (to replace lopez...)

anyhow, i think it would be best to get rid of claudio n° 7 ....
i know, i love that guy too, but hey, his best days at the stadio olympico are counted..... and we could get a lot of money for him i'm sure !

and just for noticing: our 2 biggest losses were selling simeone & castroman..... simeone= leader ..... castroman= certainly a future talent!

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
Welcome to the forum!
As of now I think we don't need to sell anyone but Stankovic whose contract expires. Especially not an attacker because we have only four of them and except Corradi the others are injury-prone. Plus, I really doubt that someone is going to give a lot of money for Lopez.
Regarding Castroman - being a Udinese reserve hardly proves him as a great talent. And we did not have the money to keep him. But we are missing Simeone's leader spirit badly.:mad:

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for replying.
:)

i think valencia wants him back really badly :) they just sold their attackings spirits kily gonzales en carew to serie A .... and lopez is their native son :)

this summer he was close moving back to valencia btw....

and for castroman, i think udinese such a creative youngster, they have enough with pizarro who runs the show. also jorgenssen plays in castro's Position ? i dont know for sure.....

anyway i still don't know why we sold simeone in the first place :fero:

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
I think Lazio should worry more about their field play rather then who is leaving...June is the time to think about such...things. ;)

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
ravanelli1983 said:
anyway i still don't know why we sold simeone in the first place :fero:
Simeone himself badly wanted to finish his career in Atletico and he had a rather substantial wage, I believe.

·
Registered
3 Posts
who we should get rid off, hmmmmmmmmmmmm...
i really think we should sell claudio lopez, coz ya he would bring us alot of cash PLUS he's not really a striker, that guy misses more than he scores... they should really sell lopez and get cheventon, i swear if cheventon comes to lazio then all the scoring problems would be over!:D

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
I say Mihajlovic. That guy is pure crap. Really hate him.

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Anomander Rake said:

Regarding Castroman - being a Udinese reserve hardly proves him as a great talent.
guys sorry but maybe u don't know nothing about my team!:D
Castroman is a STARTER! But was injured 2 months!
Now he's back and so he can play again!

we play like this :

DeSanctis
Bertotto----Sensini----Kroldrup
CASTROMAN----Pinzi-----Pizarro----Jankulovski
---------Jorgensen--------
Fava-----Iaquinta

but some of these players( Pizarro;Castroma,Pinzi and Iaquinta) were all injured and so we played with Pazienza in replacement of Pinzi, Alberto in replacement of CASTROMAN, Muntari in replacement od Pizarro,Jankulovski near Jorgensen and Pieri in the position of Janku....

CASTROMAN is an important player for us,not a reserve

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
Well in the Udinese games I have seen he was a reserve.:) But I guess you are right.

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
Stam, Stankovic, Oddo, Lopez.

Anyone that can bring in money. We should then get Miccoli in part return for Stam. Also sign Basturk or Lamouchi to replace Deki. Bring back Pancaro if its possible and buy a cheap young defender and breed someone like Daniel Ola up.

·
Flop
5,498 Posts
I'd get rid of Sereni again. What a disaster he is!

Colonnese can get the hell out too and he will since his contract is expiring. :)

I like Fernando Couto but his contract is expiring too and there's not really a point in renewing it, since he's that old not really up to it anymore at this level. A last season or two more in Portugal would be good for him.

Mihajlovic. Old, slow, can't defend very well well, contract expiring.

Deki. Doesn't look like he want to stay at Lazio.

Muzzi. He might be Laziale but I'm sick of us signing has-beens like Chiesa and Muzzi. They were once good but they just aren't any more.

Apart from those there's a couple of more contracts expiring in 2004 and even more in 2005, so that's the last chance to get any money out of these players. Like it or not, come summer we seriously need to get lots of new players into the squad and preferbly YOUNG ones. I'm not usually age-paranoid but we've got the oldest squad in Serie A and it's showing.

We need new players but it won't be easy as... ta-daa... we have no money. If a new owner doesn't show up, and the sooner the better, the future looks mighty bleak. :(

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Players to keep: Peruzzi, Zauri, Oddo, *Stam*, Fiore, Cesar and Corradi..

The rest could be sold if the price is right..
We should then bring in some of a new young player (good and talented of course) from Serie B, C1 or C2 or whatever to replace them.

Or maybe if we had some money we could try to sign this players (Zaccardo, Bonera, Pinzi, Ferrari, Gilardino); three young and talented defender would replace our old and slow defender; Pinzi would be a good addition for our midfield and Gilardino could turn out to be our best player in the future..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts