Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
I think Sinisha Mihajlovic.
Let the Man do what he does best "defending"
Ops...I meant to say take the free kicks.

D

·
0 Posts
I couldn't agree with you more Aquila.Of course it depends on where the free kick is from.I wish people would stop critisising Miha though.He may not have scored in Serie A with a free kick for quite a while but he certainly did at Stamford Bridge against Chelsea a few weeks ago.That got us to the quarter finals of the Champions League.Remember that Jordanian guy?

J

·
0 Posts
well since along time miha didnt score from a free kick while veron took 3 ande scored 2 , who shoud take the free kicks ??

G

·
0 Posts
I think, both are very very good, so they are both able to take the kick... maybe veron is better - now - but miha is our best free-kick player, and that's true

·
Registered
3,215 Posts
Yeah, who should take the free kicks? Sinisha Mihajlovic and Juan Sebastian Veròn are both excellent free kicker. I think it just depends on the position of the free kick. Sinisha has a rocket-like left foot, he should take part in the nuclear weapons negotiations for that matter, while the Little Witch's right foot is sheer magic, it just fondle the ball. And that's great to have such a choice.

GRANDE "CHOLO"
CHE CE FREGA DER PUPONE
NOI CI AVEMO SIMEONE

L

·
0 Posts
I Agree with El Matador, Veron take the left, Mihajlovic the left and if its staright in front, toss A coin, unless its a bit far out, then Mihajlovic to blast it in

------------------
FORZA LAZIO!!!
FORZA THE GREAT 11, MIHAJLOVIC!!!!!

J

·
0 Posts
well denis i didnt mean any oofiness for miha ..that was clear from my words i meant that we have to take the best from both i can see that veron is good in the free kicks from the far range and miha is from closest range

J

·
0 Posts
oh yes he is ...and veron is better in the far free kicks ..cant u see that ...well remeber roma and caligire and piacinza
and the misses posts with verona .....
and look to miha,s free kicks its all from a close range the man is becomming old now and he cant shot from a faraway areas ..thats clear and about chelsea free kicks its tottaly luck

S

·
0 Posts
Pure luck?!!!!
As Michel said please don´t make me laugh!
That free-kick was pure genius

Forza Lazio

S

·
0 Posts
Did you Jorda... see Miha's free kick against Maribor ??? If you didnt than fuc**g shut UP ! That free kick was faboulous !
He said after the game :
" That freekick wasn't the greatest ever, but it was one HELL of a goal..." and he had right...
And him gettin' old ??? Yeah right ...

FORZA LAZIO !!!
FORZA MIHAJLOVIC !!!

M

·
0 Posts
So Veron as a good free-kick taker scored from maybe 25 meters... and now there are talks about who should take the free-kicks. It takes just one action, one goal to make some people forget about previous things, previous moments of glory. What a shame!

Who should take our free-kicks??? Just like it was at the begining of the season and just like it is now, both Miha and VEron but with Miha taking more b/c he is the best (from close & far range). End of conversation!

S

·
0 Posts
Surly SINISA MIHAJLOVIC he is the best freekick taker in the world, while Veron should score throught the game as he does best.

MIHA IS THE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J

·
0 Posts
to all people who offended me ....
i will deal with u as an arabic man who always forgive and hate to talk baddly with others ..
bnow i,ve never said that miha is bad ..but he becomming old and old and we have to find another one who take free kicks with miha ...
is that clear ??any way no offense to any one speically u sslazio take care next time

J

·
0 Posts
to all people who offended me ....
i will deal with u as an arabic man who always forgive and hate to talk baddly with others ..
bnow i,ve never said that miha is bad ..but he becomming old and old and we have to find another one who take free kicks with miha ...
is that clear ??any way no offense to any one speically u sslazio take care next time

1 - 20 of 23 Posts