Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I believe that after hearing alot of things in the news with transfers. I think Roma should look for one real good striker up front or look to trade for someone. I think that Romas most needed person is in the midfield. Because if they have another world class player like Totti in mid that will help with his game. I heard some news how Ze Roberto of Bayer Leverkusan might be up for sell. Damm that would be a great pickup for Roma. Have Roberto on Right mid and Totti on left or mid. That would make them defensively sound and then they could strike hard on goal. If anybody else has an imput send it this way. For a new pickup for Roma.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Lets put it this way, Capello has several players on his mind and that would be one of the main reasons he could stay in Roma.

·
Registered
309 Posts
I thing that ROMA needs more than one player,and mainly in defence.this summer zago,aldair and zebina are leaving and don't forget than pannuchi is on loan!that means only sure for next season are samuel and lassisi.ONLY TWO.we need at least other three def.and keep pannuchi.very good choices are cannavaro,hofland or mexes.we also need a back-up for candela and cafu.good choices are eriberto and manfrendini from chievo!
we need a very good player near emerson,because lima, tommazi
and assuncao are good but not high class players and not in the same level with "puma".for example van bommel or vieira.
finally a very good attacker to replace bati.i don't thing tristan will be the answer.my option is that viduka is better.other choices could be kesman or divaio.

forza roma.
AS ROMA WAS,IS AND ALWAYS BE THE BIG CLUB IN ROMA!
GRAZIE FABIO,GOOD CHOICE!

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
PAOK AND ROMA said:
I thing that ROMA needs more than one player,and mainly in defence.this summer zago,aldair and zebina are leaving and don't forget than pannuchi is on loan!that means only sure for next season are samuel and lassisi.ONLY TWO.we need at least other three def.and keep pannuchi.very good choices are cannavaro,hofland or mexes.we also need a back-up for candela and cafu.good choices are eriberto and manfrendini from chievo!
we need a very good player near emerson,because lima, tommazi
and assuncao are good but not high class players and not in the same level with "puma".for example van bommel or vieira.
finally a very good attacker to replace bati.i don't thing tristan will be the answer.my option is that viduka is better.other choices could be kesman or divaio.

forza roma.
AS ROMA WAS,IS AND ALWAYS BE THE BIG CLUB IN ROMA!
GRAZIE FABIO,GOOD CHOICE!
Sorry the Batiman is irreplaceble.......

·
Registered
6,556 Posts
Zepplin, no offense but signing the amount of players you have there would mean disaster for this club, Panucci will be signed by us now that Capp is staying and he really isnt a signing when you consider the fact hes played here this season, Zago may leave but we also have Cufre, Zebina will be here as well, to boot we got Samuel and hopefully we'll isgn one maybe, Cannavaro to have a back line of-Antonioli-Samuel-Cannavaro-Panucci, thats pretty solid if i may say, first there is no way in hell we need another midfielder, Emerson-Fuser would be my two to start in the middle in il tridente, although im slightly partial to the thought of Delvecchio in Fusers place, maybe Tomassi, we've already got Dellas so he would be an adiquate Candela back up, Guigou is defenitely good enough to be a Cafu back up then we should sign Tristan hopefully to partner Montella so it would go like this-
Antonioli, Candela, Samuel, Panucci, Canna, Cafu, Emerson, Fuser, Totti, Montella, Tristan, Capello
:eek:what a team that would be

FORZA ROMA:proud:

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Tristan?, i doubt that he will like to leave a club liker Depor to come to Roma, plus Spanish players usually suck when they come to serie a....

·
Registered
367 Posts
r f 53..seriously dont laugh but i dont know who is canna and secondly fuser in first line up....that is sick..he is too old and he has no speed
also i would like to see cudicini in our goalia instead of batmann......and my line up is
.............cudicini...
..Panucci...Samuel...Canavarro
.Cafu.Emerson..Tomassi....Candela.
...........Totti...
...Montella...Eto'o
this wold b awesome unstopable team!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I hope roma dont buy tristan. i saw him play in the Deportivo vs Man U game he sucked. to be a good player in the serie a you need to be able to take the ball yourself and make something happen. like either making a move to goal or making a sweet cross. tristan just kind of hangs around and waits for a opportunity. that wont cut it. plus there are plenty of players out there that are available to buy that are better than tristan

·
Registered
6,556 Posts
Sorry Bati, Canna=Cannavaro;)
Also i would hate if we backstabbed Antonioli after a perfectly good season and signed a new keeper, Cudicini may not fit and when i say who we should sign next season im talking realisticly if not id like us to sign Ventola, i really like this player and he has so much potential but if there hasn't been talks about such a signing we all no it won't happen anyway, Fuser is too old??No i dont think so just like Hubner is too old and Baggio is too old to play for their teams, Fuser is a Calcio legend and he plays class when he plays for us, doubt me if you want i dont care, Tomassi would also be fine but once we dont sign a new midfielder cuz we dont one, Tristan is nothing but class and if you judge him only after one game your not being very fair then are you??

Ciao,

Denis;)

P

·
0 Posts
I believe that Perliugi Collina has been added to the Roma books, after today's pathetic, one-eyes, bias and lets face it, TWO BULL$HIT penalty performance, he already is Roma's number one signing for the winter.

P

·
0 Posts
I believe that Perliugi Collina has been added to the Roma books, after today's pathetic, one-eyes, bias and lets face it, TWO BULL$HIT penalty performance, he already is Roma's number one signing for the winter. Best referee in the world??? He would be for you Roma fans!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Hmm, interesting to hear a Juve fan (which I, granted, only assume you are) talking about bribed referees... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
luckychance83 said:
I hope roma dont buy tristan. i saw him play in the Deportivo vs Man U game he sucked. to be a good player in the serie a you need to be able to take the ball yourself and make something happen. like either making a move to goal or making a sweet cross. tristan just kind of hangs around and waits for a opportunity. that wont cut it. plus there are plenty of players out there that are available to buy that are better than tristan

Don't judge the player based on 1 match !!
Tristan is a great striker that would fit Serie A....I think:eek:

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Ronaldo&vieri said:

Don't judge the player based on 1 match !!
Tristan is a great striker that would fit Serie A....I think:eek:
haven´t you know that spanish players that come to serie a usually flop..

Van Nilsterooy-Solskjaer
are better than Ronaldo and Vieri if you ask me.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts