Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Denilson

Votes: 1 12.5%
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rivaldo might not be fit to play against the Catalans. WHo should Felipao put in the team to play Rivaldo's role??

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
I've got my vote for Denilson. He was really nervous about if he'd make the Selecao or not and in the Portugal game we really saw his desire to suceed with us and we should take advantage of an on-form Denilson, Let's not forget the Copa America.. one of the only good things about it was Denilson. :star:

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think Denilson should strictly get on only in the second half. Defenders will be tired, plus he will drive the opposing manager crazy having to sort out his defense from worrying 3 men, to start worrying 4 men + counting that Denilson will get past AT LEAST 1 player.
Then we can really surprise any defense in the world when Felipao puts Denilson in the team.

Thats why i thnk his choice is between Edilson or Kaka. One of the 2 will get the nod in my opinion....and any of them will do the business!;)

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
I think you should take Kaka off the poll because Ronaldinho Gaucho will be up there for sure and Kaka won't play with Roni, and i am pretty sure of that but you never know with Scolari do you? :rolleyes:

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Kaka is a replacement for Rivaldo..... Felipao even said it on TV last night!:cool: So he's place is on the poll and i'm not taking his from it!:tongue: ;)

·
Registered
16,113 Posts
I agree with Ze. Kaka would be the best choice in my opinion. Save Denilson for the second half onslaughts that he does best.
Personally, I think Kaka and Ronaldinho can play at the same time. Kaka attacking from the left, Ronaldinho on the right.:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts