Xtratime Community banner

Who would you like to see in the Euro's?

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
5,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What should Bilic and co. do now after the terrible event over the weekend?

Who should be the pair up front, or do we go with one and why?

·
Registered
5,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I realize we have a similar thread, that is why MM will combine them later. ;) I figured we needed a poll for this one.

·
Registered
69,825 Posts
my good buddies Bosko Balaban and Ante Rukavina of course...if Rukavina gets one vote, the form should shut down until all the Kool-Aid is gone

I vote for Budan, if he returns to his old Serie A form, then I'd have to give him the advantage. Still not totally convinced though on any of these, but we have matches to test these guys out

Balaban, Rukavina should be dropped entireley or be handed to Serbia (Balaban's case). Mandzukic needs to clear his head, since the Ajax match it seems he isn't the same player. Kalinic needs to avoid injury, but if he is the top HNL scorer he needs to be in the squad. Olic still makes me nervous, Klasnic, well I still don't think he is 100% despite scoring some goals

·
Registered
36,402 Posts
We go with Petric and Budan. Some of us are forgetting just how versatile Petric is, he can also combine with mids, come back to receive, be the target man and play a role set by the coach..

He is multi dimensional and we will see him doing more by June.

·
Registered
5,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ero said:
We go with Petric and Budan. Some of us are forgetting just how versatile Petric is, he can also combine with mids, come back to receive, be the target man and play a role set by the coach..

He is multi dimensional and we will see him doing more by June.
I agree as well.

I kind of assumed Mladen would have one spot locked up, however maybe some may disagree.

I will save my reasoning behind my selection for a later date, or when Im not as lazy to write an analysis of the situation.

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
I would prefer playing one up front with great movement from other players. Petric can be our Etoo, Rakitic our Xabi, Kranjcar our Ronaldinho, Modric our Messi, Srna our Inesta and N Kovac our Toure. ;)

·
Registered
5,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ero can have moments of brillance, the problem has always been his workrate and consistency. ;)

I think Im going to wait to see who Suho picks before I make my decision though. :D :tongue:

·
Registered
36,402 Posts
heck, I work hard at being inconsistant!!

:)

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
I voted for Budan but I still think Bilic will choose Ola over the rest.

Klasnic I think it's too early to tell. I don't think he's ready for the euros yet and he hasn't really been a performer for the NT anyway. I'd put Olic ahead of Klasnic.

Would like to see either Kalinic or Mandza join the team now.

Ruki and Balaban I wouldn't even consider.

My 2 lipe...

·
International
8,545 Posts
I think it's way too early to tell. We don't know how Budan and Klasnic will progress over these next two months. Let's remember that Budan only recently started playing good enough to earn a call up. Hopefully he stays at this level and even gets better but he can just as easily regress.

·
Registered
11,166 Posts
Orkan_Dugi Rat said:
Ero can have moments of brillance, the problem has always been his workrate and consistency. ;)

:
Interestingly enough, that's exactly what his girfriend told him...OH sorry, it wasn't Ero it was a "friend." :D

·
Registered
36,402 Posts
I'm not even consistant there.

My friend is tool, he wanted to talk to her about it and give her some time, but keeps texting etc.

Us ercegovci don't play dat :)

·
Registered
11,166 Posts
Ero said:
I'm not even consistant there.

My friend is tool, he wanted to talk to her about it and give her some time, but keeps texting etc.

Us ercegovci don't play dat :)
Good to hear about your "friend." Its good that you're, I mean he's keeping the line of communication open.

I know what you mean Imocan, we don't play games. But, we try to be the least consistant as possible so, we got that going for us.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts