Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On Juves official site Juve supporters
were allowed to vote on who they wanted
to start up front next season.Personally
I would like to see the pairing of Del Piero
and Trezeguet.This would be a very dangerous
pairing as Trezeguet has electrifying pace
and with Zidane and Del Piero feeding him I
feel Trezeguet may be more useful than Inzaghi.
Trezeguet also has alot of confidence in his
ability and I am sure that this could be the
strikeforce that could win us the Champions League.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Well, we'll see when the league starts, Ancelotti will try different pairs I'm sure. Let him pick the most effective. I think it'll be DP and Trezz, sounds deadly! :)

·
Registered
129 Posts
What it should really come down is the 2 players that have the most chemistry together. It is possible that the 2 players with the most individual talent will not be able to play well together. The start of the season will probably see the familiar pairing of DP with Pippo. But as the long season moves on probably Trez will make his way into the starting line-up at the expense of Inzaghi. But DP could also be on the way out if his form doesn't improve dramatically and the others are able to step up their game and displace him.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Agreed, Invasion. I'd love to see DP get back to his best because he's a very entertaining player when he's doing good. But, as with the rest of the squad, I think that he should have to fight for a spot in the starting 11. I'm eager to see how Trezeguet will perform for Juve as he is a great striker! I'm also interested in seeing how Inzaghi goes about rebuilding his reputation as a formidable striker and not just a diver this season; I believe that he'll change his style somewhat this time around. As for Esnaider and Fonseca, I've always thought that they perform well when given the chance and it looks like they're ready to make a come-back in a big way this season! What can I say about Kova? He's delivered 90% of the time when called upon, and I don't see any reason why he should change that now.:) The Serie A and CL campaigns are going to be interesting, to say the least!

FORZA JUVE

1 - 4 of 4 Posts