Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will it be Amoroso,Di Vaio or Stanic? well,in my opinion with Stanic's current form it will be a crime to leave him out.He has monsterous games and we should take advantage of his heading skills and his strength.Maybe we should start superMario up front with Crespo and put Amoroso just behind them.Unless of course Fuser doesnt make it (please no! :() so Stanic is an automatic replacement for Diego.

------------------
Any given Sunday,you either win or loose.That's FOOTBALL...

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Yes a crime it would be to leave Stanic out, keep Amoroso on the bench if fuser makes it, don't put Amoroso behind S en C.
I think inter will play 3-4-3 so we can take advantage of their weak midfield and try to open their defence

P

·
0 Posts
I suggest Parma to play all-out attack. Since Inter are good at offence but weak at defence, actively attacking them will be beneficial. If we play defence, I don't think we can win. We might probably concede a tons of goals to them if we play defence.

------------------
FORZA! PARMA!

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Here is what i think INTER will play but i am really scared because Vieri will not play and neither will DiBiagio or Seedorf.....OH NO!!!!!!!!

Anyway.....

Peruzzi
Simic Blanc Cordoba
______Zanetti Cauet
Serena______________Georgatos
__________Baggio______________
_______Chino___Zamorano/Mutu_______

its gonna be a tough game but with teh important absences at INTER i believe Parma will win....anyway.....such is life right AMO?!!!!!!! :) :)

------------------
[email protected] [email protected]

·
Registered
385 Posts
i will play whit:

Buffon
cannavaro, thuram, sartor
fuser (stanic?¿), bolaño, dabo, baggio, vanoli
crespo, amoroso (di vaio, stanic¿?)

forza parma¡

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
_____________Buffon_____________
__Sartor______Thuram____Cannavaro
________Dabo___________________
Fuser________Bolano_______Vanoli__
___________Amoroso______________
________Stanic______Crespo_______

------------------
Any given Sunday,you either win or loose.That's FOOTBALL...

P

·
0 Posts
I suggest Malesani to play Stanic with Crespo instead of Amoroso or Di Vaio. Since Stanic is in top form and his heading ability is essential when we gain possession(coz we can get more corner).

Also, I suggest Malesani put Benarrivo in instead of Vanoli. Bennarivo is more versatile (he can attack and defend) and hard working. That will make our team much more physical and competitive.

We must crash Inter's midfield by putting high pressure in the first 30 minutes; therefore, they will lose their rhyum and won't be able to organise their attack for about 80 minutes. If everything goes smoothly, we only need to defend for about 10 minutes. That will make our team much safe.

------------------
FORZA! PARMA!

P

·
0 Posts
My suggested midfield:

LM Benarrivo
DM Bolano
AM ??? (can't decide coz Parma do not have this kind of players so I suggest _Sousa_ for this match)
DM Dabo
RM Fuser

------------------
FORZA! PARMA!

·
Registered
859 Posts
________________Buffon____________________

____Sartor______Thuram_____Cannavaro______

Fuser__Dabo___Baggio___Bolano__Benarrivo__

_________Stanic_____Crespo______________

I would never dare to play Sousa against Inter in such a crucial game since he might return.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts