Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright who do I manage next. Heres a list of countries Im not interested in managing in. Italy,Spain,France,England,Germany,Portugal, or Belgium. Any ideas?

·
Registered
7,217 Posts
Manage a team in Poland. Korona Kielce have a new stadium(it's being built in the game) and a good budget. Groclin have a good budget, as do Legia Warszawa.

·
Registered
7,217 Posts
Bleh, if you're gonna manage in Mexico, manage one of the smaller clubs and see if you could take them to the top. Manage Tecos (U.A. de G.) or Jaguares.

·
First Place Winner, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
42,192 Posts
Tanel said:
Holland! Any team but Ajax, PSV and Feyenoord is great!
Try Vitesse :thumbsup: traditionally they have good youth teams

·
Registered
33,807 Posts
You could go with FCU Poli in Romania, a team with which I had a lot of fun. CSKA Moskva in Russia, Red Star Belgrade in S&M, and Dynamo Kyiv in the Ukraine have been among my other favorites. I'm sure Andor could recommend a team in Hungary, probably Gyor ETO.

·
Registered
7,217 Posts
What type of team do you want? Do you want a sleeping giant? A small team with a good budget? I could tell you about the Polish Ekstraklasa if you're interested.

·
*the drum drum*
42,570 Posts
Head to a lower league Turkish club. Not quite EE, but not quite, err, 'not EE'..

The foreigner restriction puts a real spin on things, especially in the lower leagues where you can only have Turkish players. The only way around it is to get relegated from the top flight and keep your foreign players for the season after..

·
Registered
69,074 Posts
In EE - Dynamo Kiev (Ukraine)
Other - Standard Liege (Belgium) or Werder Bremen (Germany), not top clubs but good enough to challenge for titles and European trophies

·
Fourth Place Winner, February 2013 XT Photo Conte
7,783 Posts
GERS said:
Seriously you made up that team
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deportivo_Wanka

Deportivo Wanka is a Peruvian football club, based in the city of Huancayo in the Peruvian Andes. It was founded in 1996 and is named after the Wanka people who formerly inhabited the area and after whom the city of Huancayo is named.

The team aroused controversy in 2004 when it moved its base to Cerro de Pasco, almost certainly the world's highest venue for professional football, at an altitude of 4,380 m (13,973 ft) above sea level. Its opponents criticised the move as an attempt to stave off relegation by playing in conditions that no other team could tolerate, including hail, rain, near-freezing temperatures and a lack of oxygen from the high altitude.

In 2006, it emerged that Deportivo Wanka strips had become a cult collectible item for British football fans, with over 1,000 strips selling in the space of a few weeks. This aroused considerable puzzlement at the club, with the British newspaper The Sun quoting a spokesman as saying that "It is very strange. Everyone in Britain seems to think we have a funny name."

1 - 20 of 20 Posts