Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Italy or the u.s.?

and should he go on loan next season or stay with man utd where he is not guaranteed a starting place?

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
It depends. Obviously he should opt for whoever he feels closer to, whether he wants to respect his tradition or place of birth. Impossible to decipher personal issues such as those. If he wants glory, he should go for the Italian nation, but of course, if he is welcome in the team and will be used. If not, perhaps the US is the best option.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Well if he cares about improving, at hte mometn i say italy. Maybe he should just play for the under 21 of italy and then play for US. But i think it would be better for his developement to play for italy.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Italy of course what part of the name Guiseppe Rossi is american exactly , the subject of player nationality has been done to death , personaly i think its not where your born that determines you national idenity its where your family is from etc.

·
A true hero
31,326 Posts
Fledge said:
Italy of course what part of the name Guiseppe Rossi is american exactly , the subject of player nationality has been done to death , personaly i think its not where your born that determines you national idenity its where your family is from etc.
No it isn't, my family is from Scotland but I was born and brought up in England therefore I'm English.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Rob Edwards said:
No it isn't, my family is from Scotland but I was born and brought up in England therefore I'm English.
thats a bit different, none of this trans atlantic nation hoping

1 - 9 of 9 Posts