Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok as we all know the team needs to be changed alot for next season. so i'll give a few comments about the players i would loike to see come and go.
Fiori Third choise, not good either.
Rossi: shall retire
Costacurta: same thing with him, he can become a scout or somehing instead.
Helveg belongs to Inter anyway and he sux too.
Albertini it's time to take farewell, even through i liked him.
Gattuso i heart he might join Juve to get Tacchinardi, even through i like rino i rate Tacchinardi higher.
Aliyu how many years is this guy gonna remain a promising youngster?
Brocchi Another player i dislike, not Milan material.
Umit is he the worst Milan signing?
Moreno Sucked for us, but im sure he stars scoring in spain again.
Jose Mari i hate this guy, he would make it in serie B for god's sake.
Simone Haven't seen him much but he was a lot better 5 years ago.
Laursen shall we offload this guy too? i dunno.

I take the players we should sign later on.

·
Registered
72 Posts
milan

AGREE WITH YOU,BUT U FORGOT ONE MORE LOSER-ROKE JUNIOR
HE GOTTA GO AWAY AWAY FROM SAN SIRO,THE LAST TWO SEASONS HE SCREWED US MANY TIMES

·
Registered
33,807 Posts
Laursen can play very well, as long as Ancelotti is not interfering. Except for him and maybe Jose Mari, who I like for some reason, I agree with your list. Actually, both Galliani and Ancelotti should be added.

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Arrivano importanti conferme dal Brasile circa il possibile accordo tra il Santos e il Milan per il 17enne Diego Ribas Da Cunha, fantasista che il tecnico Celso Roth ha lanciato nei mesi scorsi in prima squadra. La sua quotazione si aggira sui 7 milioni di dollari e la societa' rossonera sembra disposta a proseguire nella trattativa. Interpellato sull'argomento, il giovane talento santista risponde: "Esiste una proposta ed e' chiaro che l'Italia mi affascina. Tutto ovviamente dipende dal Santos". Il cartellino di Diego appartiene per il 60% al Santos e il rimanente 40% al padre del calciatore, che e' anche il suo agente.

It's about a youngster called Diego from Santos (Bra) and it looks like we're gonna sign him. He's 17 but very good, will be something for the future.

It looks likely we'll get Tacchinardi too.

We're still after Cannavaro too, but i don't know what to think about that one, let's say 30 % we sign him.

Jay Jay Okocha will be free since he refuse to renew his contract with PSG, we should go for him. I always like him.

Gamarra, highly recommended from Cesare Maldini, is a perfect Defender. 31 years old through.

Mexes From Auxuerre called the new Blanc would be great having in the team, we need new defenders.

Also Coco and Collocini back from loan is two other players i wait for.

Riquelme is still an option, otherwise i would like to see Gallardo from Monaco joining our midfield or Adrian Bastia( the new Maldini) from Racing i would love seeing Gabriel Milito become a Milan player aswell, he's called the new Baresi.

Lucio from leverkusen is a great defender, he has a future in Italy also Ronaldinho would be great, he's in a exelent form.

Ok, these were a few of the players i would like to see come, we have the money and after selling half of our current team we should atleast be able to get some.

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I meant Albertini.

·
Registered
579 Posts
The only strikers who should remain at Milan next season are Sheva and Inzaghi. But if the right price is offered, even Sheva can leave.

Midfielders who should go: Gattuso, Brocchi, Umit, Albertini, Redondo (give up on this guy, he will never play), Ba,

Defenders who should go: Costacurta, Roque Junior, Chamot, Helveg, Kaladze, Contra (although he is debatable).

I think Contra can leave because he'll fetch a good fee and I think we do with someone a little bit more consistent and experienced in his position.

I agree: I think it will be really hard to get Cannavaro to join Milan. He seems keen to join a team that will be strongly vying for the scudetto and playing in the CL next season. It's almost assured that he'll go to Juve :(

We should take back both Coco and Coloccini if we have the chance. And no matter what one or both of Ancelotti and Galliani NEED TO GO!

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
Exit: Chamot, Redondo, Umit Davala, Redondo, Ba, Fiori, Javi Moreno, Brocchi

Arrival: Niculae, Chivu, vd Vaart, Coloccini, Coco, Zé Roberto

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Laursen and José Mari should be given a chance as they are talented youngsters. The rest in your list NN, i agree with. I also would love to have some of the players mentionned in here such as Ronaldinho, Mexes, Cissé, Van der Vaart and Chivu, but with the current incompetent management, they would rather focus on some unknown Serie B players (remember Brncic?). With Galliani and Ancelotti, the club will be simply a middle table team for as long as those two twats are there...

FUORI GALLIANI!
FUORI ANCELOTTI!

·
Registered
775 Posts
Who should Come

hmmm

Cannavaro
With Costacurta And Maldini They ROCK!!

Hmm We dont need attackers

Midfilders Like Figo I Think TOTTI but i know he wont come

And we need Gk
I wish in WC we will see a good Gk and Milan will take him

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
RVN said:
Hmm We dont need attackers

That's exactly what we need!

The only one's we should keep is Sheva/Inzaghi.

I wouldn't mind geting atleast 2 more forwards (Cissé, and Ronaldinho) For example.

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
Kaladze shouldnt move, same for Laursen, they are pretty young and talented defensive players who just need some self-confidence back and then they would be able to be an important backbone of our team in the future. I agree, though, about the other names that are mentioned like RJ, Costacurta, Albertini etc etc
Getting Coloccini back would actually be an important step, indeed. I dont think we could Coco back aswell, but I would appreciate this. Our attack is build by two great players, but after this, pure trash to sum it up. Especially Jose Mari disappoints me a lot, his talent is obvious IMO as people could see during the Olympic tournament but he fails to show his potential on a regular basis on the pitch for Milan. Maybe we can ship him back to Spain together with Moreno and get a good ammount of cash to invest for some decent back up strikers

However, all this talk is mutual, cause as long as Ancelotti keeps around, nothing will change, and thats what scares me cause I dont think we will get rid of him, and of Galliani neither.

·
Registered
579 Posts
I've got that sick feeling also -- that Ancelotti will be coach next season as well. :eek::depress::mad:

But we all know what's going to happen in that case: we'll get off to a poor start and then he'll get fired. Since the team would have been built for him, the new coach will have a devil of a time cleaning up the mess. Sound familiar?

Worse still, is that while Milan may get good players to arrive during the summer, what if (I'm choking on my own words, here) Galliani is secretly trying to land a new coach but CAN'T?

Ancelotti then becomes the stop gap in the event that we can't attract a Bianchi, Irureta, or others.

·
Administrator
11,762 Posts
Rijkaard said:
Exit: Chamot, Redondo, Umit Davala, Redondo, Ba, Fiori, Javi Moreno, Brocchi

Arrival: Niculae, Chivu, vd Vaart, Coloccini, Coco, Zé Roberto
Redondo exiting twice???
;) :tongue:

exit: Moreno, Mari, Albertini, Umit, Gattuso, Brocchi, Simone, Ba, COACH
stay: Maldini, Sheva, Inzaghi, Serginho, Laursen, Rui, Pirlo, Contra
New: Coloccini (from loan), Rebrov, Figo, tough defender can't think of any names :mad:

·
XT's Demi-God
8,662 Posts
The players that definetely have to go are the players that start and we all know shouldn't even be in the stand watching, never mind being on the pitch.

Then the players who come on in matches that they should only be involved in as spectators.

Got to go: Chamot, Costacurta, Albertini, Ba, Redondo, Simone, Rossi, Helveg, Serginho.

I reckon we could get about 25 million or so for that lot.

Replacements: Troise/Coloccini, Laursen, Donati, wind/ash, the invisible man/an inanimate object, Aliyu/Kutuzov, Rossi (Venezia keeper), Daino/Sarr, Coco/???.

People seem the problem as the players when the system (or rather lack of one) is the real flaw.

We'd be geting rid of useful players like RJ, Moreno, JM, Umit instead of utilizing them effectively in matches.

Remember Umit Versus Udinese, JM versus Roma last season, RJ versus Roma last season, this season, and also against Inter.

·
Registered
7,458 Posts
RVN said:

And we need Gk
I wish in WC we will see a good Gk and Milan will take him
You obviously follow the premiership; so what do you think of Chelsea's Carlo Cudicini? Italian and a great keeper. Should be in the WC squad IMO.

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
I know Carlo... he has been Milans 3rd keeper in the past, behind Ielpo and Rossi, several years ago... a youth product of Milan, I think, and his Daddy was quite succesful with our team in the past, winning some European trophies.

However, at this age, when he sat on the bench or better, somewhere in the San Siro and watching the game, Abbiati has kicked out Rossi from his starting place and won us the scudetto with his saves ;)

And from the few I have seen of the keepers this season, I dont think that Cudicini can touch the 3 spots of Buffon, Toldo and Abbiati.

Moreover, everyone who follows our team should notice that our problem is surely not the GK position, actually Abbiati has saved us several times this season.
We surely need a 2nd keeper, to take over from Rossi, but I doubt that Cudicini would be willing to exchange his regular starting role at Chelsea with a place on the bench of Milan :)

Tony, I like the way u want to replace Ba and Redondo ;)

·
Registered
17 Posts
What's about Oliver Kahn from Bayern Munich????? It's seems that the teams in the Bundesliga will get a problem to pay money cause the Kirch Media Group is broke. It's a chance to get some Bundesliga stars to serie A.

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
Yeah, and how about Zinedine Zidane for the playmaking spot ;)

No, seriously, it is a valid question, but I dont think the big German clubs will fear any money problem cause of the Kirch downfall. The Bundesliga is a product that has a high value and they wouldnt have any problem to sell the TV rights to a company and probably they would even make more money out of it. The small clubs are the ones that face more problems, since they are dependend on the solidarity of the big clubs :)

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Psycho you´re right, but how about Lucio?
We need definitely a good defender and he will leave if the price is high enough!
Buying Zé Roberto would be useless, he is the same kind of player like Serginho...
And we need attackers...:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts