• Frans Adelaar

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • George 'Sjorse' Leekens

Votes: 1 9.1%
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Why not Fransje Adelaar?! And I think if Sparta is going to be relegated , then Rijkaard can better emigrate than stay in Holland.

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
Like Krijn I will also go for Hiddink.

For Erwin Koeman I think it's still too soon, besides that in my eyes he also lacks the authority of his younger brother, but in the ever so friendly atmosphere that might not matter.

Co Adriaanse, I assume that was just a joke. I would surprised if he will do anything at all with football in the future.

Frank Rijkaard, relegating with Sparta.... I've seen better CV's.

Morten Olsen, too much linked with Ajax perhaps. Was of course also sacked there.

Frans Adelaar, not sure if he can do the same with a topteam. Also tactical I don't know what to expect from him.

So Hiddink. The most succesfull coach ever at PSV. I assume he will quit South-Korea this season, so he's free to come back.

·
Registered
14,672 Posts
ON VRT-teletekst it's aid another candidate is Leekens. I vote Sjorse :D just to punish those ungreatfull wanna bees for sacking Gerets. :fero: ;)

·
Registered
312 Posts
Thnx for adding Fransje who got my vote now.

btw chivu, I think the semi-finals on an EC, where you got kicked out thnx to bunch of idiots who can't score from 11 metres isn't that bad on your CV.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
PSV Confirm Interest In Guus Hiddink
News Archive

05/29/2002. PSV Eindhoven president Harry van Raay has confirmed he is considering offering former Dutch coach Guus Hiddink the vacant managers job.

Hiddink, who managed PSV between 1986 and 1990, is currently in charge of World Cup co-hosts South Korea, where he has done a great job so far in preparation for the finals.

Eric Gerets resigned from the Dutch runners-up earlier this month and the club have hinted that they are looking at appointing a Dutchman this time, which rules out Belgium candidate Georges Leekens.

Van Raay told PSV's official website: "Guus Hiddink is very high on our list.

"Hiddink has a few advantages. He is highly experienced, he knows the club and the culture of PSV, so he is an important candidate.

"He is high on the list. Is he the highest? I won't say that, I don't want to make the impression that we exclude anyone," Van Raay added.

soccerage

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
ViPlanet.nl
PSV heeft nog geen opvolger voor Erik Gerets benaderd maar duidelijk wordt wel dat Martin Jol een belangrijke kandidaat is. Op het lijstje favorieten die de spelersgroep opstelde, is Jol met Guus Hiddink de meeste gewenste trainer, zo meldt het ANP.

Voor Kevin Hofland is de huidige trainer van RKC Waalwijk zelfs nummer één, nog voor Hiddink en Frank Rijkaard. 'Ik denk niet dat de lijstjes van de andere spelers erg verschillend zijn. Op zich maakt het mij niet zoveel uit wie het wordt. Maar een frisse trainer is goed voor ons', aldus de centrale verdediger.

Hofland en een groot gedeelte van de andere PSV'ers zijn te spreken over Jols werkwijze bij RKC en zijn persoonlijkheid. 'Bij een kleine club presteert hij al jaren goed. In de media komt hij heel goed over. Hij is heel eerlijk en laat zich bovendien niet van de wijs brengen', verwoordt de international treffend.

Voorzitter Harry van Raaij, op wiens verzoek de spelers het lijstje samenstelden, gaf aan rekening te houden met de wensen van de spelers en de technische staf. Toch is de aanstelling van de nieuwe trainer nog niet in zicht. 'We zijn alle informatie nog aan het filteren en we komende deze week absoluut niet met een nieuwe trainer. Dat kan nog wel even duren', liet de preses van de Eindhovense club weten.
A name we forgot to add, seems to be a very good candidate now to take over. Would be interesting to see how Martin Jol will do at a bigger club than RKC, where he's kinda stuck now. I don't think he can get any more out of it there.

·
Registered
833 Posts
It was announced today that Pim Verbeek will be the new coach of PSV 2. Pim Verbeek is currently the assistent of Guus Hiddink at South Korea. Guess who will be the new coach of PSV?

·
Registered
597 Posts
Any news on this subject lately? I heard that Hiddink has said yes to PSV, but that must have been a rumour...

Can still hope though...

·
Registered
53 Posts
I think it will be Hiddink, but I still hope that Frank Rijkaard will be the new coach, because he's a loser. With Orange he played every match in another line-up and failed to bring in the right substitutes against Italy. With Sparta he made an ever bigger mess. Rijkaard is a bad coach, and therefore I wish he goes to P$V. :howler:

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
PSV Tell Hiddink To Make His Mind Up
News Archive

06/30/2002. PSV Eindhoven chairman Harry van Raaij has warned South Korea coach Guus Hiddink that they will look elsewhere for a new manager if he doesn't make up his mind soon.

The former Real Madrid coach has become a national hero after guiding South Korea to the semi-finals of the World Cup, although he has strongly hinted that he wants to return to club management.

Van Raaij has set a deadline of July 7 for an answer from Hiddink, saying: "We can't wait much longer than that."

soccerage ;)

·
Registered
597 Posts
Please Guus, sign for PSV Eindhoven!

And please let the rumours of him going to Leeds United just be rumours... Remember PSV beat Leeds in the UEFA-cup last season and is a better team than the rubbish from UK!

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
He signed today. He will start officialy on august 1 since he will celebrate a little holiday first.

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
AND IT'S GUUS!

He deserves the holiday he gets...
It's been a Mad'house in Korea, so first he can enjoy his Holiday ;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts