Xtratime Community banner

Who should be coach (poll started 23.05)?

1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
11,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we're gtting a new coach even if Ramos wins the league (which is unlikely). lots of names out there, the favourite seems to be ancelotti. though Zlatan's agent said that mourinho wants to coach madrid, so who knows.

vote and discuss.

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
Why is Wenger's name there? He's never broken a contract in his life.

Out of that bunch I want Mourinho. Inter were brilliant for large stretches last night, I think he can have us playing good football (even though there is no denying that he places emphasis on not conceding goals first and foremost) and his character/winning mentality would help us get over our CL second round boundary.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
The Chosen One.

·
Registered
11,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wenger is in ther ebecause hes been linked with us previously under Perez.

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Jose.
Easy.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Reddy chose Mourinho. :proud:

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
mourinho is the most overrated coach in football history. granted, he won the uefa and CL with porto, good for him, but after that it's easy to win a league when u have 150m to spend every year

i want us to keep juande

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
I voted Wenger because I think his style and approach would be good for Real (and I know it's unlikely, but this is a hypothethical question anyway). A volatile personality like Mourinho would only work if completely embraced by the club and fans, and I have a hard time imagining his style charming the Bernabeu.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
If not Juande then I WANT BENITEZ.period.

·
Registered
8,261 Posts
Mourinho's vanity at bernabeu!? It would be fireworks after 2 consecutive defeats. Fireworks after disagreement with the president over transfer(s), and presidents in madri like to shop according to their own flavor. Fireworks over benching some legend of yours. Fireworks over refs' doubtful decisions, which are common in Spain.

Honestly, Wenger would be most adequate. He's tactically excellent, likes attractive play, knows how to work with young players which will revamp your cantera and regain confidence in youth players that they can achieve 1st team and not end in Osasuna...

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
I predict Ancelotti , he's experienced enough in UCL ..

personally my vote will go to Arsene but he wont come , I think Pellegreni could be an interesting choice

but what if Juande manage to win La Liga with this team everything could happen

·
Registered
6,035 Posts
It is vital that we salvage what we have utterly lost. That unsuppressed, flowing, astute attacking football; virtually suffocating our opponents from the first minute and rupturing them until they beg for mercy. Apart from Del Bosque (who is merely a wish), Wenger is a fine exponent of this philosophy.

If he is not going to be available, which is more than probable, then I would have no qualms of leaning towards stability; giving Juande Ramos the opportunity to have the time and space to adjust the team the way he wants and, hopefully, modify them to consistently perform like the Sevilla he managed. If so, I would certainly be content.

1 - 20 of 98 Posts