• 18. Gabri

Votes: 17 20.2%
  • 19. Dani

Votes: 35 41.7%
  • 21. Luis Enrique

Votes: 6 7.1%
  • 22. Geovanni

Votes: 23 27.4%
  • 23. Coco (well, can't be sold. But can go back to Milan)

Votes: 14 16.7%
  • 24. Puyol

Votes: 7 8.3%
  • 25. Dutruel

Votes: 52 61.9%
  • 35. Reina

Votes: 20 23.8%
  • Alfonso

Votes: 53 63.1%
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Transfer-season is getting under way, so: Who would you sell if you were the new Barça-coach?

·
Registered
550 Posts
F De Boer - never really showed us at Barca how good he really was at Ajax.

Cocu - Has been a good servant of the club but now past his best.

Rivaldo - Another great servant but his body seems to be wearing out. Also, he doesn't appear happy anymore at Camp Nou. Time for a change. Sorry m.r.y. bye bye

Alfonso - just not good enough.

Geovanni - he cost way too much and for what? A dozen games where he failed to deliver anything. This guy looks frightened to death whenever he steps onto the pitch.

Overmars - I really thought he was going to be a fantastic signing. What a waste. Loads of skill and pace - I just don't know why he doesn't use it.

Dutruel - bar hair. Enough said!

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Dutruel
Reina
De Boer
Reiziger
Rivaldo
Cocu
Alfonso
Overmars

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
alfonso-- firstly cause he havent played in any match this season and i dont see any point in feeding him.
Reizeger-- havent played much .....
Abelardo-- not getting any younger...
Dutruel--where is he any way

·
Registered
368 Posts
Rivaldo was the most voted for leaving... one of the best in the world u want do sell...I can´t believe it...

M

·
0 Posts
De Boar and Overmars...there bloody hopeless...we can definantly do without.

·
Registered
555 Posts
For me:
FDB, Rivaldo, Reiziger, Dutruel and Alfonso.
The first two are over their top. Besides rivo might get us some nice bag of money. We should sell him after the WC in that case to give him one more chance to shine.
The last three are just wasting their time on the bench. There will probably be some clubs interested for them.

I normally would have voted for Abelardo too, but since he has this big history at the club it wouldn't be fair to sell him.

I don't want Geovanni and Overmars to be sold because i have this feeling they will be great next year when used under a proper coach. i know, not a really grounded analysis, but hey.... it's still too early in the morning for that. :D :D

·
Registered
555 Posts
yeah, it's strange that rivaldo at the moment has more then 11% of all votes. That's just as much as Dutruel and only one vote less the alfonso. :O

I do understand it though. I voted for selling him too. I just wouldn't have guessed so many would...

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
why Rivaldo..he is one of the best players in the world if not the best..so why sell him.. i dont really get this.. he has lead barca to some great wins and remember if it havent for him than we wouldnt have played in this years CL....... if you guys want rivaldo to go than Van gal will be our manager for sure....and just think it took Kluivert 4 years to really set a mark in Spnaish league......

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
DV> If we had a decent #10 last year (with some consistency) we didn't need to be saved in the last game at all.....

nijhuist> Overmars and Geovanni will shine with a decent coach?
1> We won't get a decent coach. We'll get VG :eekani:.
2> Under VG Overmars didn't shine for Oranje the past 2 years.

M

·
0 Posts
I think people are voting for Rivaldo
a) He's so highly rated that if he slips up through injury , non performance etc. people are extra critical - which is fair enough.
b) The financial benefits for the club if he is sold.

Thats why he's been voted for just about more than anyone else.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
this year too.. we lacked a good attacking creative mid field player.. we need someone who can run into the deffense hold the midfiled up.. our services to the strikers up infront throughout the season were poor and this is why i think overmars should be sold out....he havent had a good season..... i thought geovanni wasnt played that often.....

·
Registered
555 Posts
Krijn said:

nijhuist> Overmars and Geovanni will shine with a decent coach?
1> We won't get a decent coach. We'll get VG :eekani:.
2> Under VG Overmars didn't shine for Oranje the past 2 years.
1. VG didn't sign yet, so we'll see abou that.
2. Maybe you're right, but i think Overmars has been underrated at the forum this season. I don't see that many games, but the games i saw he wasn't that bad as everyone says here. He believe he was votes MVP in the game against Espanyol, so he maybe he will still be capable of some real magic. We'll see next season cause i don't think he will be sold.

·
Registered
70,197 Posts
Rivaldo???? Why Rivaldo??? I can´t understand it,he is the best player in the world...Barça shouldn´t transfer this player.

He has done a bad season but in the next he can become the best again...if you have patience with Christanval, why not with Rivaldo???? :confused:

:( ;) :mad: HAI ROMANIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Here is my golden list of sellings

Players i should sell is

1.Rivaldo :greed:
2.Cristanval :mad:
3. Frank de Boer
4. Reiziger

·
Registered
31 Posts
We should sell Christanval, De Boer,Abelardo and to find some real nice defensive players...They are not...

If Rivaldo is certain to have injury problems next year we should replace him with Veron

Buy one better offensive player than Kluivert, maybe Shevchenko or Crespo and then we have the best team in the world..

Its not so hard to do these...

The key problem is our defense!

Imagine:

Bonano-Coco (Serghi)-Puyol- defensive-defensive-Xavi-Luis-Veron-Overmars-Saviola-Crespo

Is there a team who can beat us???

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
i dont think we will be able to get shevchenko.... milan wont sell him but i would love to see haselbank .. he has played here in spain and proved to be the highest goal scorer......

1 - 20 of 40 Posts