Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Ali Gunes

Votes: 3 20.0%
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK guys, obviously we have too many players on our hands, and need to dispose of some of them. Considering that players like juanfran or Ahmet Yildirim barely did anything for the team this year-they might be shown the door.

It looks like we're also planning on transferring 2-3 new foreigners, so some foreigners should be sent on their ways as well.
So overall, what do you guys think?

Who should be shown the door and why?
I've compiled a list of the most likely 15 candidates, pick 5 or 6 from among them (or more if you want) and give your reason asto why you think they should be auctioned off.

I'll type up my candidates and reasons later on ;)

·
Registered
10,724 Posts
I think you're missing Okan B. on that list. I think BJK should go for younger, motivated players.

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Okan isn't motivated enough? :eekani: He always seems motivated to me! And age? It seems he is being pensioned off at 31 years old! :rollani:

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
Yeah the list is missing Okan Buruk, he has been terrible and his attitude needs to be adjusted also. He's just a little below average now. I picked from the list Juanfagran (of course), Ahmet Yildirim, Mustafa Dogan and Tayfur another waste of space holding up teh more valuable players Besiktas has.

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
On the field he argues too much with the refs, makes silly tackles and thinks he's untouchable. I thought he would be a good signing at first but then watching him a couple times showed me that he was done. Del Bosque saw this and Riza Calimbay now sees this also. He'd probably help a bottom feeder team in the upcoming season.

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
Wipe them out....all of them.... :devil:

·
Welcome To Jamrock
9,729 Posts
Yasko said:
Wipe them out....all of them.... :devil:
Exactly what I did :D

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sabry said:
Highly doubt Ahmed Hassan will leave Besiktas this year

But whats the impression you guys get in Turkey? Is he actually talking of leaving? Or has it never been mentioned but its just pure speculation due to the limitations on the number of foreigners in the Turkish league?

I doubt he'll leave, he's been putting in some great performances and Riza likes him alot.

PLUS, he qualifies to be a turkish citizen this year, which is great news-if he can become a citizen, then we can use up the foreigner spot for another player-which would be great ;)

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I picked Juanfran, Sonkaya, Pancu, Ronaldo (both for foreign contingency reasons), Ahmet Yildirim, Tayfun and Berkant.

We have players like Okan Koc, Umit Aydin, Gokhan Zan etc. coming back from loan, plus we shoud get 2-3 key foreigners, so that's why I made the choices I did.

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
And BTW, I think that both Sergen and tayfur need to retire...

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
I voted for Juanfran, Mustafa Dogan,Ronaldo,AHmet Yildirim,Tayfun,Tayfur,Sergen, Berkant,Pancu and Veysel....

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Yasko said:
I voted for Juanfran, Mustafa Dogan,Ronaldo,AHmet Yildirim,Tayfun,Tayfur,Sergen, Berkant,Pancu and Veysel....
Damn....that many?

Who will replace them?

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
Cengo said:
Damn....that many?

Who will replace them?
We have a too big squad, add the fact that well get back 2-3 of our loaned players back and 3-4 new signing it will be something like 35 players, so we have to get rid of lots of players. Most of those i mentioned hardly gets any playing time right now anyway....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts