Xtratime Community banner

Who Should Be Our Top Priority Signing This Summer?

• Diego

Votes: 10 17.2%
  • Cassano

Votes: 5 8.6%
  • Aguero

Votes: 6 10.3%
  • Eto'o

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Drogba

• Hamsik

Votes: 6 10.3%
  • Milito

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aquilani

• Benzema

• M. Diarra

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Deco

• Villa

Votes: 3 5.2%
  • Hleb

• Makoun

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Ledesma (Lazio)

• Lavezzi

• Hernanes

Votes: 5 8.6%
  • Bojan

• Ribery

Votes: 8 13.8%
  • Juan Manuel Mata

• Tevez

• Inler

• Van Persie

• Modric

• Zarate

• Silva

• Lisandro Lopez

• Bruno Alves

Votes: 3 5.2%
  • Carvalho

• Others

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 423 Posts

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we have linked with a bunch of players recently...here is the list of all the names...i understand that we need more than 1 player...but who should be our top priority signing in the summer?

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
1. Mascherano
2. Obi Mikel
3.. Phil Neville.

btw Aquilani :yuck:

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
aquilani certainly is a possibility...moratti likes him... ;)

would love to see mascherano but we have not linked with him...and pool won't sell him... :(

·
Registered
27,277 Posts
1. Diego
2. Hamsik
3. Zarate

·
Registered
8,869 Posts
Cassano no doubt.

assist machine, creative machine. big game player(never choke), Italian, calcio best dribbler, clutch shooter, can play any of offense positon(attacking midfielder and wing forward, second striker, even one top)

in the end natural interista, 20m euros buy-out

[tub]xT7KcqB0Lm8[/tub]

Juventus killer:pp

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
1. Ribery
2. Xabi Alonso
3. Agger
4. Aguero/Cassano/Hamsik/Santacroce/Carvalho/Diego/Obi Mikel/Milito/Aquilani

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
^^haha

This is what I would love
1.Hleb
2.Hamsik
3.Milito (eastest one to get if we thrown in few of our fringe players to make the deail possible but won't also mind if the possiblity of aquiring Kun and Tevez is first excisised)

Wouldn't also mind a young up and coming defender to be thrown in if we are going to let go of Matrix :( Rivas and/or Burdisso. We are thin on quality on defence because since last season Chivu, Samuel and Cordoba have all been out large chunk of the season.

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
Cassano no doubt.

assist machine, creative machine. big game player(never choke), Italian, calcio best dribbler, clutch shooter, can play any of offense positon(attacking midfielder and wing forward, second striker, even one top)

in the end natural interista, 20m euros buy-out

[tub]xT7KcqB0Lm8[/tub]

Juventus killer:pp
I just realised the amount of ex Roman we have in the team, guess we switched alliance from Lazio back in Mancini days.

Dacourt
Chivu
Samuel
Mancini
And we're linked with Aqualani and Cassano

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
there are many players i couldn't add to the list...they just allow 30... :cry: i would like to add carvalho, deco, lavezzi, xabi, obi mikel... for example...

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i have added carvalho, deco and lavezzi to the list...

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sergio Aguero: I Want To Stay With Atletico :(
The striker has declared that he wants to remain with the club.
Mar 27, 2009 12:36:37 PM
Aguero, Atletico-Betis (PA)

Sergio Aguero has yet again reiterated his desire to remain with Atletico Madrid today and has said that he is treated well at the club.

With Atleti struggling in La Primera Division at the moment and Aguero rumoured to be unhappy with the appointment of Abel Resino, there had been reports that he would be leaving Spain, with Internazionale his preferred destination.

However, as he has done plenty of times in the past, the striker admitted that he does not want to leave the club that signed him from Argentina.

"The club has treated me very well and I have told the leaders that I want to stay here. In the future we will see what happens," he told TyC Sports.

The Argentine, who did not speak to the press during the week, spoke today about the birth of his son and admitted that his life has "changed a lot" since it happened.

"I am going through very good times and I am also enthusiastic about playing for the national team," he declared.

The youngster was also asked about Lionel Messi, whom he described as the "best player in the world", and said that he aspires to "one day, be playing well for club and for country".

As far as the national team goes, Aguero declared that he does not expect Diego Maradona to keep him in the side if he is not playing well, just because he is his father-in-law.

He went on claim that "if I have to go, then Diego will take me out".

goal.com

·
Registered
32,696 Posts
Depends on the conditions. Ribery would be by far the best addition, followed by Eto'o and Benzema, but it would take an unthinkable effort to bring tany one of them in, since there's direct competition from Madrid and Barca.

·
Registered
32,696 Posts
Sergio Aguero:

"The club has treated me very well and I have told the leaders that I want to stay here. In the future we will see what happens," he told TyC Sports.
Tomorrow is the future, and so is next july and august. ;)

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
How many times is he supposed to confirm that he wants to stay in Atléti, not just him, but Cerezo as well?

This is ridicolous.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Isnt "We'll see what happens" a 100% declaration that he will leave? I remember someone saying those words just a week ago.

Considering the reactions of Inter fans all over the world because of those little words you all have to be very confident that Agüero will come here.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Depends on the conditions. Ribery would be by far the best addition, followed by Eto'o and Benzema, but it would take an unthinkable effort to bring tany one of them in, since there's direct competition from Madrid and Barca.
it would take crazy money to get ribery...and he has said that he would like to move to barca...if barca want him so bad, we could not compete with them...

1 - 20 of 423 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.