Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Personally I think Fabio Capello. Knows the Spanish game well, is strong disciplinarian and has good tactics.

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
Arsene Wenger. Great coach. Good with the media.
But my heart says Ronald Koeman. He knows the club very well, and seems to be a great coach. Has given Barça its only CL until now, maybe he can do it again...

·
Registered
717 Posts
I agree, I think A. Wenger is the best choice.
What about Cruyff?

G

·
Wenger would be ideal for Barca...he will correct everything that has been wrong about VG. But unfortunately, he will not leave Arsenal until his contract finishes....even then he might be the manager of Japan.
Aside from that...I really donno who will suit Barca perfectly...Cruyff maybe but he is not well..

·
Registered
271 Posts
D|ck Advocaat.
He is organised, has great man-management and he plays an attractive attacking game.
Plus he won't just buy dutch players, at Rangers he was the one who discovered young talent like Barry Ferguson, and he just set up our first youth academy - the best in britain apparently.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Oh, and i just remembered, Zenden sees Advocaat as his mentor, because it was under him that he first played.
Also, Cocu played with him at PSV so he would fit in well straight away.
Maybe he would play 4-4-2, although sometimes at Rangers he plays a 3-4-3.
Anyway i think it's pointless to discuss because he will definitely stay at Rangers until 2 more seasons and then leave.
As will van Bronckhorst.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts