Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Honourable Mention, October 2011 Photo Contest
18,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please no dreams=Roman, who should we buy?, and if we don't get any, we should use whom there, oe play without it?

·
Banned
12,611 Posts
Buy-Horacio Peralta
Loan-Lionel Messi
From the club-who is the number ten in the youth team?

·
Banned
12,611 Posts
Atletico won't sell Ibagaza,even if they would sell him,it would be for much more money than he is worth.

·
18,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Insua was bought by Independiente, and Menotti is forming a these times (lower tecnich and mostly less BRAINS) kind of lyric team with: Insua, Cangele, Agüero.

Ibagaza will be great, but is a dream too, nevertheless his form (physical), an dplaying like lone rider, more than Torees the other day the one that change the match with too awesome assists was el Caño, I think he is in no way cheap.

If we end with Donnet, he is an attacking mid, but not a 10, if we use Vargas, we will get a probably good 10, but miss an Extraordinary 5, and remark extraordinary. Boca like I said before will have issues with Palacio/Vargas, both are talentesd as few, the first already showed that he can use the blue/yellow shirt, the second seems he won't have, but there will be oldies Cagna, Cascini, Guille in their way, plus an still classy, still crazy and impredictable, Delgado too, with the Tower of Palermo as the only secure, at first in the forwards. Back in the defensive mids, I hope Gago began to have minutes, and Ledesma too, and that for now already experience Cardozo: HE MUST STOP COMBING HIS HAIR, AND PLAY!!!, if not he will become a waste.

Argentina's youngsters are going down the drain, producing only fast, or big boys, is ****ing lame, they are ****ing stupid. Now we grab to a kid like Messi and he looks like a Messias, while not long ago, we had tons of dribblers, and little magicians, for instance even being very good, Romagnoli and D'Alessandro aren't even close to AImar and Roman, when still we produce technical and INTELLIGENT players, the progression to this actuall Barrientos, Peirone, Boselli, and so on is another step bellow, Messi is the usuall little possible monster, but is flower in the dirt.
If even River can't find a replacement for Gallardo???, look at us, I remember that Mostro young player and was loaded, but the bad treatment, and probably dissmiss for more Euro standart players left us with an only option of buying, and the best are a GREAT colombian (Geovanni), and Sosita, who is as green as grass, when are clubs going to wake UP????

There was a 10 uglier than Tevez, called el Mostro, can't remember his name, I think is Sosa like the one from Estudiantes, but it seems isn't with la Primera, at least the ones named.

Who is Horacio Peralta Purger? el Mumo? the redhair once in Huracan, and Youth NT?

Lionel loan was tried by Macri, at least he says so, but Laporta don't want to loan him.

·
Banned
12,611 Posts
Fangio said:
IWho is Horacio Peralta Purger? el Mumo? the redhair once in Huracan, and Youth NT?
No,he is a attacking midfielder/forward from Uruguay,he is owned by Nacional,but is currently on loan at Cagliari.

·
Banned
4,388 Posts
Fangio said:
Insua was bought by Independiente, and Menotti is forming a these times (lower tecnich and mostly less BRAINS) kind of lyric team with: Insua, Cangele, Agüero.

Ibagaza will be great, but is a dream too, nevertheless his form (physical), an dplaying like lone rider, more than Torees the other day the one that change the match with too awesome assists was el Caño, I think he is in no way cheap.

If we end with Donnet, he is an attacking mid, but not a 10, if we use Vargas, we will get a probably good 10, but miss an Extraordinary 5, and remark extraordinary. Boca like I said before will have issues with Palacio/Vargas, both are talentesd as few, the first already showed that he can use the blue/yellow shirt, the second seems he won't have, but there will be oldies Cagna, Cascini, Guille in their way, plus an still classy, still crazy and impredictable, Delgado too, with the Tower of Palermo as the only secure, at first in the forwards. Back in the defensive mids, I hope Gago began to have minutes, and Ledesma too, and that for now already experience Cardozo: HE MUST STOP COMBING HIS HAIR, AND PLAY!!!, if not he will become a waste.

Argentina's youngsters are going down the drain, producing only fast, or big boys, is ****ing lame, they are ****ing stupid. Now we grab to a kid like Messi and he looks like a Messias, while not long ago, we had tons of dribblers, and little magicians, for instance even being very good, Romagnoli and D'Alessandro aren't even close to AImar and Roman, when still we produce technical and INTELLIGENT players, the progression to this actuall Barrientos, Peirone, Boselli, and so on is another step bellow, Messi is the usuall little possible monster, but is flower in the dirt.
If even River can't find a replacement for Gallardo???, look at us, I remember that Mostro young player and was loaded, but the bad treatment, and probably dissmiss for more Euro standart players left us with an only option of buying, and the best are a GREAT colombian (Geovanni), and Sosita, who is as green as grass, when are clubs going to wake UP????

There was a 10 uglier than Tevez, called el Mostro, can't remember his name, I think is Sosa like the one from Estudiantes, but it seems isn't with la Primera, at least the ones named.

Who is Horacio Peralta Purger? el Mumo? the redhair once in Huracan, and Youth NT?

Lionel loan was tried by Macri, at least he says so, but Laporta don't want to loan him.

Not to be offensive, but Argentina arent producing great forwards either these times, there isnt a new batigol or crespo, or is there

About Boca, who are those players you name, you have some info on them, like a bio or something like that?

I have another suggestion for the boca nr 10 position, but he is brazilian(i would prefer an argentinian): Roger , formerly fluminense now on a dead end at Benfica(like 5 yrs already), he would be a great 10. Or if you want a real gamble: Dejan Petkovic but he signed at Al-Ittihad i believe

BUT once again, we should prefer argentines for argentine clubs

·
18,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Not to be offensive, but Argentina arent producing great forwards either these times, there isnt a new batigol or crespo, or is there
I would say more time, but nevertheless I will prefer even to switch to smaller but more talented Saviola's and Tevez, that anyway in a bad day are players, and not trees like Bati and Crespo are when off with the net, I lost my hope to see another Kempes, anyway more than forwards, the typical striker is what we aren't producing, and btw and don't like Crespo a bit...but don't follow this one because it will end in andless discussion, I just hate him..

I have another suggestion for the boca nr 10 position, but he is brazilian(i would prefer an argentinian): Roger , formerly fluminense now on a dead end at Benfica(like 5 yrs already), he would be a great 10. Or if you want a real gamble: Dejan Petkovic but he signed at Al-Ittihad i believe
But even not knowing them and bad presuming, this not so faumous players ar tons of argie ones out there: Gaitan, Castillo, Equi, etc..etc...the thing is Boca is a heavy weight t-shirt, and few respond to the playmaker role, the ones we have an succeed, are plain monsters, so or is in my view a player that still have space for a last quality jump: Giovanni Hernandez, or young player to start, leaving aside the impossibles Romanes established players, and yeap I will always prefer an argie 10, because usually are the best in that role, and to not loose our tradition, but like I said too much our eyes in Europe and bussiness and forgetting what put us in the map of football...

·
Banned
4,388 Posts
Fangio said:
and yeap I will always prefer an argie 10, because usually are the best in that role, and to not loose our tradition, but like I said too much our eyes in Europe and bussiness and forgetting what put us in the map of football...

Like I already sad in some other post, Europe had nmber 10s to. But sadly not right now... :eek:

·
18,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Lucas is a great def mid, skill like hell, but a 5, that BTW at least tons are appearing nowadays, I guess the double pivot stuff is also a trend...Cambiasso, Biglia, Torres, Gago, MAscgerano, Bataglia, all of them are really great realities or great future, and all of them young, no problems for Pekerman there, leaving aside the manage of the competition, also I think that Jesus Mendez, and Ledesma, need something in the mind department, because the skills are there.
In this last years a big, but talented player from Boca, kind of that awuful polivalent trend, appear some matches and he played really well in my view, his name is Ormazabal, I wonder where is him, since till now I didn't see him even in the bench..

May at last we will havve to redit the 2003 team, we will have an skill, and fast forwards offensive with Rodrigo, Chelo and Guille, with a rock, but talented def mid with Vargas, Gago, Cagna, and Cascini, can work, not the bes but is possible.

I'm greatefull with Cagna and Cascini, but I wll like this year at least only one of them, if not we are full of oldies...and the young ones Gago, Vargas, are great to dissmis them.

I still can't believe the best from inferiores are the three kids that Benitez used.

·
Banned
12,611 Posts
I will ask again,what is with the players from Boca Juniors U-17 team who toured Europe a year ago and killed their oposition?

·
18,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Marinelli is one of this last years 10 years old wonders ruined before starting, is the same praise that is receiving Lamela, and once De Petris, he really is LOADED, really, but lazy is just not enough to describe his commintment, after all the dude had a 5 millions dollars transfer at his 15, and left the club in quiet scandal with Colloccini, really is a waste, because he is fast, he dribbles, he has a great shot, great pass, but he seems not going to settle down ever...nevertheless who can blame him, he must be living a pretty funny and enjoyable life.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts