Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who says Albertinis days are numbered. He had a brilliant game yesterday, created most of the scoring chances, if taken Italy could have won 4-0. Inzaghi missed about 3 very good chances. He controls the midfield. He can take free kicks. Just 4-5 bad match period doesnt mean he is finished. He even had good games against Turkey Belgium. Some biased friends might not feel so, as they feel cheated because he got chosen over ineffective Dino Baggio or Tachinardi.The bottom line is Albertini is a good player. Do I see any support

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Dino Baggio is even worst than Albertini...

He had an exelent game today but Italy should have never won 4-0.Romanians missed enough chances to make it 4-4 with your logic.Back to Albertini,he had a wonderful game,the first he had in something like 4-5 years I guess....

·
Registered
341 Posts
You've got my support. The METRONOME was back to his usual up and down midfield self. On a personal note, it was nice to see our two Milan boys captaining their country! Maybe Demetrio can keep up the good form and make it, according to some:), 2 good performances in 4-5 years....

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Excellent!

His best game in this tournament!
He still got something to offer, and every ball went through him, and if he continues to play like this, other team might have to mark him instead of letting him loose. It's too bad Inzaghi can't convert the passes into goal after being cleared from the offside trap by Albertini. And yesterday, his intelligence really shone. Betterin the 2nd half, probably of the captaincy? one never knows.
He's lucky to escape with a yellow after the scissor tackle to Hagi. Keep this up! and don't forget your form when you return to milan!
ciao!

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Yeah like most of Milan fans here:),I'm happy that the metronome was back to his usual form (or should I say old form?).This is the real Demetrio Albertini that we know, he was great in that game with Romania.I hope he'll continue this form in the semi-final and hopefully the final.

So who says Albertini is finished? :p:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts