Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the answer isn't Adrian Mutu, Hernan Crespo, Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink nor Eidur Gudjohnsen. The best scorer this season has been Finnish National sides Mikael Forssell with 12 Premiership goals this season playing on loan at Birmingham. But does he have future in Chelsea? With Arjen Robben coming in the summer his chances of getting into the first team seems to be even tougher, although Robben is a midfielder.

What do you think? Should Chelsea sell Forssell or keep him. At the moment I think that Forssell is going to be sold in the summer. That would be good for his career I think...

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
I made a thread a week or so ago saying that we should make him the replacement for Hasselbaink. I do not see us simply selling him off for a bag of training balls though. His price has gone up since he is having a good season! If he reallly is top notch, he will earn a starting place.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Speaking of transfer fees and stuff! I wonder when does Chelsea play that friendly match that they promised to HJK after they "bought" Forssell! The friendly match was the price for Mikael but it seems that everybody have forgot that!

·
Registered
15 Posts
"Forssell scored two goals himself, created another for Clinton Morrison, hit the woodwork and was thwarted on several occasions by Schwarzer. It was only a shame he had to end up on the losing side.

What a striker we have got in him! He is a million miles above everybody else," enthused Bruce.

"The best moment of the match for us was when Mikael, who was on a hat-trick, has taken on five or six players and then finished with a wonderful strike that produced a great stop from Schwarzer.

"Everbody at the football club, including the people that employ me, know how much we would like to keep him."
" www.soccernet.com

Right now Forssell is best striker at epl, last 5 games scored five goals.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts