Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Go Valencia. Do you guys think the catalan bitches are capable of a comeback like against Chelsea. I say it's impossible! Unlike in London this time they were totally outplayed! Now one can see how much Figo really means to the team :( And IMO Kily Gonzalez just proved he is the best left winger in the world - yes! even better then Savio. Ingenious.

S

·
0 Posts
Funny game. I like Valencia now very! Barcelona is **** and we say bye bye to them again! :)

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
labas, may I ask why do you hate Barca so much ? Dont worry I am not a Barca fan, I watch the spanish league just for fun but dont really support any team as much as I do support Juve.. I noticed in all you posts: Barca **** and ****ing Barca, and Barca are Sh!t... Why ? Is it because you dont want them to be the best in Spain and cover your success ? Or is it because you are just simply rivals ? But if so why not hate Valencia too ?

D

·
0 Posts
Is Valencia for real? YES!!! 5-2 against Lazio, 4-1 against Barca. No team can boast of doing that in a span of less than a month. I didn't think so until now but Valencia really do plan to go all the way, don't they? Amazing! Who would have thought?!

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
As a TRUE Real Madrid fan I simply hate Barcelona. I think that's normal. I do though apologize for my language, I do get carried away moreoften then not and I want to say I'm sorry about that. I still hate Barca though and even though Valencia are Real's third biggest rivals I really do support them, especially in the CL. I mean when you have two of your rivals playing one another you just choose the better of the worse :) and that is definitely Valencia :)

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
Well, as a Lazio fan, at first I hated Valencia for what they did to my team in the quearter final. But when I watched the match between Valencia and Barca last night, all I could say was that Lazio had lost to the best team. I think Valencia deserves to win the CL this season. :)

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
don't get carried away saying that......
I mean I was soo pleased at what Valencia did that I didn't care that the jammy Gooners scored a deflected 90th minute winner versus West Ham (much).

I

·
0 Posts
Enjoy as long as it´s lasting because Bayern München are going to cruch you guys tonight!

------------------
Barca! Barca! Barca!

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Poor pool! ;) I like Arsenal and I'd rather see them in the CL next year, but I still think yall(liver) are gonna make it, perhaps through the eliminations?

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
I tell you the way they played against Chelsea reminded me of the bad old days. We should do it as we have three easy(ish)games on paper but with our luck who knows.

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
To Sabry, yeah, labas, like many other fans of Real, hating Barca is very natural. Can't help that! ^_^
And although it would be very exciting to have a Barca-Real CL final, I like Valencia too and I think they really deserve a place in the final. They've got spirit, those bunch of players!

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
The pool lest one of their 'easyish' games 2-0 at home to Leicester at the same time that Real M beat Bayern 2-0. What a strange feeling this brought.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts