Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
24,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wasn't that negative when we brought him in, after all, ancelotti wanted him. Since then we hardly seen him play, but by this year I suspect the worst. He is more or less vanished.

I have not seen anything about him training. I have not seen anything about him being injured. I have not seen him play in any of our friendlies, despite him being perfect for our 4-6-0 formation. I have also not seen him on any of the published photos of our squad. the only sign of life is that he is published in the squad list.

Judging by his shape last season and his absence now I am worried that something worse than his death have happened. He is training alongside Ronaldo. Hell, many in our squad must have taken fitness tips from Ronaldo.

This thread is to monitor for lifesigns for Emerson or to guide him into the afterlife.

·
Registered
13,397 Posts
I've noticed that too. He must be on life support in Milanello.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Hey, I once read he was injured, maybe by the time of the TIM tr. Hope his injury was not as bad as to send him beyond... Though we still have time to send him to another team...:smileani:

·
Registered
16,105 Posts
The truth is that for years now Milanlab have been working on a cloaking device to make players invisible. Emerson hasnt died, he is just proof that the cloaking device works. Infact yesterday's 'meeting' between Carletto and Galliani had nothing to do with transfers at all. This would also explain why we're not signing any more players this summer - this cloaking device has eaten into the club's finances so much that we have almost no money left. Galliani has gone one better than a 'smokescreen'.

Now as to why a football club would want a cloaking device is beyond me, but it all seems a little sinister. Perhaps Emerson has been made invisible so he can sneak in to Mourinho's training sessions and check if they're copying the much talked about 4-6-0 formation. Personally I dont really care and I'm quite angry by the whole thing. Not that they've spent so much money on something seemingly useless but that they havent used it on Favalli. Maybe if he's invisible he'll never play for us again.

·
Registered
6,429 Posts
Well you didn't really play 4-6-0 against Chelsea.

You played a 6-8-4 with the other 8 players wearing those cloaking devices... That's why a football club would want such a thing.

·
XT's Demi-God
8,662 Posts
I acn see right through this cloaking device theory. Try not to Kling on to that idea though.

·
Registered
24,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well you didn't really play 4-6-0 against Chelsea.

You played a 6-8-4 with the other 8 players wearing those cloaking devices... That's why a football club would want such a thing.
I am sure those 8 players also was blind, because they sure was not in control of the ball. Next excuse to hear: "the ball was cloaked, we never saw it".

you must use that thing in UCL.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Emerson was not killed, he was just not given enough chance to play in that midfield of prefferred players.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
How much did you pay us for him? 6 M Euros? What was Ronaldo? 9? From "We will not pay a cent for Ronaldo!" to giving us 15 M Euros for two bags of bones... damn, Calderon did good. :shades:

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Maybe this is Calderon's little revenge for nevertaking Kaka? What would you say about it?
I would say, good day to you sir.

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
From what I understand, Emerson was our third choice striker against Chelsea but Ambro got the nod along side Pirlo. After the embarassment, Emo stormed out of the Milanello and began negotiations with a third division Peruvian team that are looking for a forward who can score at least two or three goals a season.

Seriously, last I read he was "in shape" and looking to put last season's injuried filled and playing time lacking season behind him.

·
Registered
12,526 Posts
I don't understand why we got Emo at the first place!

It looks like he is now working as a translator and a driver for R80.

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Emrson, in his day, was a very very good holding midfielder (in Serie A terms) capable of winning balls AND distributing the ball to start an attack. In theory, he could have been a good sub for Pirlo when he needed it...although obviously not hte same player. Emerson would have been better than Brocchi or AMbro trying to fill that spot. However, Emo was beat up and obviously had reached his footballing expiration date and was not able to do anything.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts