Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Other (name him)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
valeron for me........ in very short time since he came from atletico madrid he just made depor be one of the strongest teams in europe..

i also like tristan, mauro, victor

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Max Depor said:
valeron for me........ in very short time since he came from atletico madrid he just made depor be one of the strongest teams in europe..

i also like tristan, mauro, victor
me too, i like valeron most in deportivo.
but i dunno he came from atletico at all. :eek:
i supposed he grew in deportivo. :( :D

besides, i also like tristan, mauro, djalminha and andrade.

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I like Fran for being a great leader and for his history with the club, he represents our success. I also like Mauro Silva of course for practically being the second coach, he's so devoted. Luque for performing 110% in every match playing in an other than normal position because the Irureta wants him to. Valerón and Tristan for their brilliance and loyalty in the same time.

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
Juan Carlos Valerón, he's sp.!0Dl. He's pure talent, he understands the game really well.

Special mention to Diego Tristán. He has the skills to be one the 5 better strikers of the world, but a 5 year old brain.

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
One of the reasons I like Depor is the respect I have for two players; Fran and Mauro Silva. Both are great players, both are great guys.

Since I can´t vote both:( I go for Mauro:star: because he´s been the most underrated player of the 90s in Europe, fantastic player who hasn´t had all the recognition he deserves. But I don´t forget the galizian captain eh! Aupa Fran!:star:

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
Txupa said:
I go for Mauro:star: because he´s been the most underrated player of the 90s in Europe, fantastic player who hasn´t had all the recognition he deserves.
:thumbsup: I agree 100%. He deserved more in the Seleçao too. :star:

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
Luque, because of that piece of skill against Athlitic. :howler:(At least I think it was Luque) :D.

I also like Valeron, a pleasure to watch and one of the most gifted Spanish players of his generation. :)

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I gave my vote to capi Fran:strong: cause he didn't have any. Who voted for Capdevila btw?:) He has very good potential to become Spain's best left back.

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
21,026 Posts
Valeron is the best player in the team, but my vote was between Molina, the classiest GK around and Mauro Silva, the classiest MD around.

At the end, I gave it to Mauro, a world champ on and off the field. Great guy.:star:

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Actually I like the whole Depor team, but if I had to pick it would be Valeron because he´s such a joy to watch! God I love his soft control and fluid passes!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts