Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, i decided that I will host a little prestigeus competiton called "Primera Expert". Everyone here thinks they are right so this could be a good way too determine if they truly are such experts :)

Anyway, i want suggestions but here is my idea:

Every round, you have to guess the score of every match.
If you guess for example 1-2 the you will earn 1 point for picking out the team that won and a BONUS 3 points for guessing the correct result. If you predict a draw the rules are the same.

And I will do the fun work of compelling all your results and make a Ranking list of the stats right now.

This is the core of the idea. Please come with suggestions and tell me if you will join or not. About a week from the start we must have this finished (if there will be a "Primera Expert")

REQUIREMENTS:
You must post AT LEAST once a week at xtratime.

Real&Barcafan

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
I sign up. Me be PATRYK L. AKA <<labas>> :D Anyway I don't get something, you predict the winner, you get 1 point, you predict the score 3 points. Is that right?:)

Everyone knows I'm gonna win, so don't bother to sign up:D hahaha And just something from me, the requirement is ABSURD, to say the least. I mean who from the Spanish forum posts less than once a week, and how are you gonna prove it?:D

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Sign me in also R&B!
I think your notation system should be improved!
How about 1 point for the correct pick and another point for the correct result. This way its much easier to keep track of the standings.

How about also guessing who's gonna be the first to score in a game?or who's gonna get a card (yellow or red), the number of goals...

So what do you people think?Any suggestions?

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Count me in too, otherwise i turn into a Segunda expert and that's the last thing i want :)

I think it's good 1 point for the correct pick and 3 for the correct result. It gives something extra and it is harder to put the correct result and you should get rewarded for that :) Maybe 2 points for a correct result if 3 is too much ;)

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok, San Siro. My idea was that the outcome would be easier to predict and guessing the reult would be more of a "achivement". Thats why i thought it was worth more to guess it right. But now that i think of it its a little luck that is needed to guess the correct reult so right now i will go for your system (this might change :) )

-------------

Outcome:1 point
Result:Extra 1 point

And now to the further Xtras in it:

Correct Pichichi (10 points?)
Team that scores most goals (5 points?,it will be Real so...)
Campeon (10 points?)
Relegated (5 points for every correct team?)
Team that concedes most goals (10 points?)

----------

Ok so keep up the ideas and suggestions coming in and i will start to work on it as fast as we have some more partticipants.

Real&Barcafan

And to Labas: You didnt understand. I meant that the people involved in this must post their predictions every week because if you just gave me reults for the whole season they wouldnt be so thought out considering injuries bans etc. So i mean that you must give me you predisctions for every round.....

[Edited by Real&Barcafan on 15-07-2000 at 13:56]

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
I'm signing in!

Although I predict I'm probably going to end up somewhere around the bottom of the winners list...

Anyway, R&B I think your idea is correct, someone that manages to predict the exact score must be rewarded! It's really difficult...

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
At last hala! I was getting worried ;).

Pablo is on holiday right? Hope to have him in as well, to see "how good" (hehe) he really is.

But i still miss some people, not just from our board but from the Barca board as well....

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Only Real Madrid fans here :confused:

That will say the winner will be a Madrilenan fan (until now) :D

I hope this will change soon so the Atlético forum will be as good as Real's one. This is the only thing until now i envy you guys for ;)

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Sign me in. If you won't an expert on the spanish league, my nick name says it all!!!

P.S: Atletico fans, will you be predicting 1st or 2nd division scores? hahahaha!

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Like i wrote earlier. At least ONE member from the Barca board should be in so we can have some "Derbi" of our own :)

Dutch FCB has said no. Is there a wise Barca fan who is in?

Real&Barcafan

D

·
0 Posts
I've no idea how well I'm gonna do but count me in! Good idea R&Bfan! :) And why didn't Dutch wanna join?

A

·
0 Posts
hey hey wait for me

R&B put me in it too
and when do we have to post our predictions
do we have to predict for all the games or only the games we like to predict for.

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
All games!

It woulfnt be fair to pick out the "easy" matches. To be a "Primera Expert" you have to know a little about every team. So in every round, every match.

What do you think of my Extras? Want me to add anything or change the points awarded?

Real&Barcafan

·
Registered
7,601 Posts
I have an input for you R&B!
The participants must salute the leader (let say the yellow jersey holder) on the current standing for the whole week until the next game!! What do you think??
I mean if labas lead the score, I must write down my salute to him in every posts I make, like; forza or viva (or hala??!:D) labas!!. But maybe not in every forums, only in these sapnish forums!!

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
And what will be the 'extra' question for if some people end with the same score ? You never know :D

The rest seems all good to me !

1 - 20 of 78 Posts