Xtratime Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have being thinking this over and my opinion has got to be paul scholes, but i agree ronaldo will be the best soon, and ruud is truly amazin but scholsy is amazin.

tell me ur opinions

·
Registered
15,634 Posts
Scholes ain't world class.....sure :rollani: .
For defence Rio, midfield Scholesy and attack Ruud, but for the best overall, I would choose Scholes.

·
Registered
12,056 Posts
In my opinion, Alan Smith has been your best player this season.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Scholes and RvN are the best, Rooney will be when he can find more consistency.

·
Registered
9,325 Posts
Scholes is not world class? Now that's a joke!! Scholes and Ruud are our best players right now. However, I think Rooney and Ronaldo will be our best in a season or two. In defence, Heinze and Rio deserves a mention too.

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
manurethebest,

RVN is the best. He is a top 3 striker in world football for me and United's most dangerous player. Rooney is only here since the start of the season so too early to judge him IMO. He needs time, minutes and games to establish himself.

From United's all-conquering generation I would say that Paul Scholes is still a class act. Keane has lost it and Giggs IMO was never on that level to start off with. Scholes is a champ even now.

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
hienze (why no one talks about him ?), RVN, Scholes, carrol ( he may not be world class, but he has been superb this season for us)

·
Registered
8,043 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
Scholes and RvN are the best, Rooney will be when he can find more consistency.
:howler: I thought he was the new Pele. Now he needs more consistency :howler:

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
Scholes has been our best player for some time now! Since Keano started his natural decline, Scholesy gracefully took over. We also have Rio and Ruud who are very close behind, and two unbelievable youngsters (in Rooney and Ronaldo) who will rule with years to come.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts