Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been wondering, oh I just want to say that I like Barcelona, even if I'm not crazy about it, but I do like it, anyway, Who should partner Kluivert Up front next season. I thought he was impressive in the Euro 2000, and even last season, sort off, for Barca. I've put up a few players and how much they would approximetly cost. ($)
1. Ronaldo, $ 36-50 million
2. Milosevic, $ 30-40 million
3. Tristan, $(not sure) $10 million
4. Should Dani?
5. Ronaldinho, $ 40-60 million
6. Kovacevic $ 22-26 million
etc...

Who do you think should (you can pick anybody)

·
Registered
8,387 Posts
I prefer for us to get Alfonso. Kluivert, Alfonso, Dani, Rivaldo. Figo can go to hell. Now we can also go get lo Pelat De la Pena, and Gerard. Hopefully we could fulfill my personal dreams and get Zizou but i don't think this will happen now. I am praying that some day Ronaldo will return to form and return to Barca. It could happen.

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
I really have nothing to add to that....
FiGay's move to Real Madrid might be THE chance for Bogarde to make himself popular ;), and we will show it's still a team-game, and traitors like FiGay who think they are bigger than a club will have to face-it: they won't get anywhere by themselves.

·
Registered
550 Posts
It looks like we will get Alfonso - who is a good player. I personally would like Martin Palermo alongside Kluivert. Two great goalscorers together. Dani is a good player also. If we dont get any new players - why not try Rivaldo upfront?

·
Registered
8,387 Posts
hristo i also thought that Palermo could be a good choice but then i began to think that he is kind of getting old and i would prefer to see us go after someone younger. I was thinking about River's Juan Pablo Angel, a very talented young striker from Colombia who looks like he will be a very good player. Dutch i also agree that Bogarde may get the chance to prove his worth. I have to say that I am getting more respect for players like Bogarde, Dehu, Litmanen, etc. who do not get a lot of praise, rather a lot of insults but are willing to fight for their spot in the team and for the honor of Barca. Not like FAGO!

·
Declining Star
472 Posts
2 Yougoslavs in the 6 best choices for Barca ???
Milan you must be joking !
You overrate them !

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think Litmanen will get more chanes to prove himself too now :)

I was wondering who would partner Kluivert up-front :confused:

It's believed Middlesbrough manager is flying to Barcelona to negiotate a 10-million-pound tranfer of Dani.

Alfonso has shown what he's capable of during EURO 2000, and looks an exciting prospect, but a promising young talent like Pable Angel also may look promising. :confused: although it's always a risk with those players who still have a small pedigree.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts