Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
people thought that inzaghi is a great player a player that was a part of our great team and without him we would not have been where we were........
finally i hope they realized the real value of that player...
maybe good for a mid table team but for us(juve) he is surely not the striker that can make the difference .........as he showed today..
luckily he is leaving...
BYE PIPPO AND THANX....FOR NOTHING!!!!!!!

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
When you're an accomplished Serie A striker and have played for The Azzuri then you criticize.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
when u my friend angelo learn something about football and have a little interest about juventus than pass such comments....
tell me why....
i want reasons for u're answer!!

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You don't even know me so how would you know how much I support Juve or how much I know about football, and if you dare say I have no interest in Juventus again... My comment means that it's easy for fans to criticize players, untill you've played top level football you have no idea of the pressure, and neither do, so I don't blame individual players. We win as a team and we lose as a team, so therefor it is ridiculous to blame one particular player. Think about it, it makes sense.

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i think there's a lot of other players to blame...if u really want to blame any particular player. it is unfair anyway to blame the defeat on a single player whereas all eleven hard working palyer are playing as a team

------------------
ShopnoAkash

[This message has been edited by LiquidSnake (edited 15-05-2000).]

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
so mr angelo....
do not try to treathen me!!!!
all i wanted was comments about inzaghi's performance and still u did not answer...
if football was a game of team play only..lecce would be champions but as u can see they did not win ...
don't get me wrong team play is important...but..............
how many passes does inzaghi do in one game.. did't u see how kovacevic scored so many and left such a good impression..
while inzaghi never convinced..if u have comments on inzaghi then leave them if not....
FORZA JUVE :) :) :)

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's not fair to blame someone for Juve defeated at Perugia. Anyway, I admited that Pippo lose so many chances to scored a goal yesterday. But, how do you know that He's really moving ? Tell me about it !!!

------------------
Forza JUVE !!!

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
SO I'M NOT saying that pippo is to blame for the defeat at perugia but i'm saying that his whole 3seasons at juventus where not at the level that was expeted . i'm saying that inzaghi's place is not at juve as we have objectives which are at the top levels of european football....
and inzaghi is not the bomber that can assist us in this!!!
inzaghi is going to roma for a70miliardi deal which also might include montella due to his poor relations with the prez.
also our coach's relations with pippo have never been too good ,in fact when carlo was at parma, parma had the right to inzaghi due to having 50%of his contract but he did'nt want him!!!!

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I didn't threaten you, I defended myself after you attacked my passion for Juve and my knowledge of football. Inzaghi is not a playmaker, he is a goal poacher, and finishing off moves is very important. He may have missed chances but name one striker who doesn't, and he was still our leading scorer in the league for the past two years and I'd say his first season in the Juve shirt was quite successful, however I would gladly trade him for Montella who is an outstanding talent. If anything must be blamed, blame the Berlusconi Cup, whoever wins it never wins the league.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
we do need a player with the same characteristics of inzaghi i,e who is a pure 100% striker as we have more than enough playmakers ,namely zizou, ale,even davis and tacchinardi and we all know that what we surely do not lack is fantasy!!
but inzaghi is not physically strong as for example kovacevic is and so u would expect him to have technique but as u surely all know inzaghi doesn't have technique and niether a good shot!!!!
also inzaghi appeared for the 3rd time on "mai dire gol" as being the attacker who missed most chances one on one in front of the keeper.... for the 3rd year in a row!!!!! being more than 21!!!

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nobody should really be blamed, but zambrotta's sending-off made things a lot more difficult, especially with the state of the pitch, especially because Juve were 1-0 down.

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
b&w maniac: What is this post?? Why are you selling out Inzaghi like this. He is been a consistent scorer for the last few years for us. Remember in the CL and Serie A last year when he was scoring most of our goals with Del Piero out? He has put the ball in the net for us a lot of times (true he missed a lot too). But he has scored more than anyone on Juve in the past couple of years. Why all of a sudden overlook all the good things he's done because he misses a lot of his chances? Pippo is not to blame, Juve played hard the whole year. Also, remember don't blame the rain, there were two teams on the pitch. Sure we would of like to have a nice day to play in the final game, but we can't always get what we want.

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
I don't who to blame.Football is team's game .But Inzaghi must be replaced anyway.Bye guys
C ya
Forza Juve!Forza Italia!Congratulations Lazio!

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
please guys..........
comon!!!!!!
i'm not speaking about the match of perugia.. i'm speaking about his performance in general.... obviously he scored he played every match that there was and he is the only striker that we have... naturally he scores but there are so many players that would be much better than him.....
if u don't agree tell me why i would like reasons futher up..
u make me think u don't watch the games of juve by u're comments!!! :( :( :( :(
no offence just forza juve!! :) :) :)

·
Registered
372 Posts
Personally I don´t think that Inzaghi and Del Piero is a really good combination for Juve. Having two players up front that almost always scores their goals with their feet is not good. Juventus needs a striker that is a good header. As it is at the moment, neither Del Piero or Inzaghi is a threat for the opposing teams when the high balls are flying in. To be a really strong team, Juve needs this option aswell. Either Inzaghi or del Piero must be removed, and the likely one is Pippo.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
please do not speack about giving away ale.....it is not an option.....
pippo should leave because he is NOT A STRIKER!!!!!!!
NOT AT THE LEVEL OF JUVE!!!!

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I do watch Juve games, I also watch other clubs games and know that their strikers are just as guilty of missing easy chances. I agree with you about his physical strength, and yes there are other strikers I would prefer ie.Montella. I am not trying to start an arguement with a fellow Juve fan, he just doesn't deserve that much criticism.

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
COme on guys, did u see the way Inzaghi scores all his goals, anybody, even van der sar can score those type of goals, so what is so special about inzaghi, he cant create chances, cant head, always falls down, has the worst face xpressions in football, and waves at referees and linemen as if they have a personal vendetta against him by giving him offside, he has a bad attitude, he should be kicked out of italian soccer, and the national team.

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
Ok, I agree with you that he has been disappointing in a way, because he is so frustrating to watch when he misses so many chances. And I also agree that his time to leave has come, but I don't agree that he is to blame.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts