Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 124 Posts

·
Registered
56,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the most fox, the one you don't like your national squad meet, because it's always the same, they will dive and make provocations?

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
good thread :D

it's easily the Germans, remember that team from 1990 ? what a diving, horrible, scummy lot they were, horrible snides to a man :shades:

obviously second is the Argies , snivelling, whining, moaning cheaters, every man, woman and child. :shades:

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Close this thread.

Nothing good can come out of this.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Close this thread.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
This topic is going to spark a lot of arguments. Ah, what the hell... ;)

First of all I must point out that this ONLY has to do with the behaviour of the national football teams as I have noticed over few international tournaments, and by no means applies as a generalisation to the whole nation.

The teams that dive the most: Turkey (they are also the team most likely to start an argument), Portugal and Croatia.

The dirtiest teams: Argentina definitely and it used to be Serbia (but I haven't seen them play recently). England can be very reckless too when they get frustrated.

The most fair play teams: Spain, Germany, the Scandinavians and usually Holland.

Having said that, ALL countries have players that dive and do trouble.

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
FigoIsGod said:
Close this thread.

I agree. Throwing mud at other posters' nations is not conducive to civilized conversation.

·
Registered
56,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
FigoIsGod said:
Close this thread.

mais non, we are civilised or not?:)

i'm ready to say that sometimes, the french have been hard in defense and often broke the guy before he could go further.

·
Registered
56,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
figo, erase this post right now!

·
63,337 Posts
Garrincha said:
I agree. Throwing mud at other posters' nations is not conducive to civilized conversation.
fine, let's have an uncivilised conversation then. :pp

AMOROSO, the Germans are fair play ??? have you gone utterly crazy, they would send their children for medical experiments if it meant 3 points in an important WC qualifier. ;)

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
mali said:
figo, erase this post right now!
What did he say, what did he say? I only know french kissing and fries. :D

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
good thread :D

it's easily the Germans, remember that team from 1990 ? what a diving, horrible, scummy lot they were, horrible snides to a man :shades:

obviously second is the Argies , snivelling, whining, moaning cheaters, every man, woman and child. :shades:

ey man shut up, maybe if you didnt your country had more respect to our country then maradona wouldnt have made your whole team look like a bunch of pathetic hacks. And whos talking about whining and moaning, all you english talk about is how bad the weather is and white your skin is.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
And it begins...

Can we please just close the thread?

·
63,337 Posts
SAMPDORIA said:
ey man shut up, maybe if you didnt your country had more respect to our country then maradona wouldnt have made your whole team look like a bunch of pathetic hacks. And whos talking about whining and moaning, all you english talk about is how bad the weather is and white your skin is.

Maradona made other teams look like pathetic hacks so i doubt it had anything to do with us showing you disrespect just he was a great player, he did blatantly cheat as well though. :party:

we do talk about the weather but i don't think the whiteness of skin is a major talking point in the UK today, it trails Tony Blair, Asylum seekers, Coronation street and cheating Germans and Argies by quite a long way.

in Argentina you just talk about Evita all day and how Madonna done an awful job in the film.

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Traditionally, teams like Argentina, Uruguay, but also to some extent Portugual, Croatia, Yougoslavia and Turkye have been notorious for their anti-football antics such as diving, provoking, wasting time or commiting hard fouls...:lala: However, no team is immune to this kind of regrettable behaviour from time to time...well with the exception of the French!:stuckup:

:tongue:

Cheers.;)

FIgoisgod, you should definitely erase your post towards lili as it was unappropriate and uncalled for...:rollani:

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
Maradona made other teams look like pathetic hacks so i doubt it had anything to do with us showing you disrespect just he was a great player, he did blatantly cheat as well though. :party:

we do talk about the weather but i don't think the whiteness of skin is a major talking point in the UK today, it trails Tony Blair, Asylum seekers, Coronation street and cheating Germans and Argies by quite a long way.

in Argentina you just talk about Evita all day and how Madonna done an awful job in the film.

maybe someone should just shoot your old useless ageing queen.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
maybe you should have a go, it should be easy enough :D

yes it would, and im sure she would die while playing that pathetic lil game you play...whats it called...the one where you hit the ball through the arch :thmbup:

1 - 20 of 124 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.