Xtratime Community banner

Who is the meanest player in La liga?

868 views 20 replies 15 participants last post by  Setzer 
#1 ·
Which player in La liga plays most dirty? I think that Walter Samuel in Real Madrid qualify for this title. No one else is so meanspirited and nasty on the pitch. A player you just got to hate.

Can you think of anyone else who is worse?

#3 ·
Pablo Alfaro and Javi Navarro should be in jail... the dirtiest players of La Liga, especially Pablo Alfaro. Also Samuel is quite dirty, it's funny how Paco Gonzalez and Manolo Lama laugh at him: "Has he ever stoped an attack without doing a foul?" The worst of all is that it is true. He always makes foul, not violent, but he tends to push the players. Setzer also menctioned Ayala. Pablo García (Osasuna) is also a tough player. Soldevilla is the bastard that injured Ronaldinho last summer, another criminal.

Oh... we just lost Simeone (Ay los perros!) :D

#9 ·
1. simeone
2.alfaro
3. ayala and samuel
4. garcia from osasuna
5. ballesteros

#11 ·
Alfaro, Ayala, Simeone (ok he's leaving but we'll still count him), Lopo. If Tellez was still around he's fall into this category. I remember he jumped on a guys back once from behind and slammed his face into the ground :eekani: :D :dielaugh:

#15 ·
Alfaro, Soldevilla and Simeone are in a league of their own. But before Hierro left, I thought he was the worst, worse than Alfaro. Even recently, I remember him actually hitting little Saviola, accusing him of diving, when the replay clearly showed that Hierro had tackled him.

The rest are about as equal to each other.

#17 ·
I´m glad my 2 "heroes" Sergio Ballesteros (Tenerife, Rayo, Villarreal, Mallorca) and Óscar Téllez (Alavés) have already been mentioned.:proud: They´re like clones, both fat dirty bastards. I don´t consider them mentally sane, honestly they´re crazy, how they act, what they do, that´s not normal, they could kill someone one day. Going on the funny part of it, well if you want to know abut Téllez you just have to surf a bit of my posts in the basque forum when Alavés was in Primera.

Some interesting things about Téllez, I´m almost sure he must have the record of being sent off in the first 5 minutes of a game (does it almost every weekend, well, except when he´s sanctioned:D ) and he´s the only player I know who was suspended by his club and put into diet.:D He was so stupid to appear on tv showing his joy for exchanging shirts with Ronaldo (saying he was going to put it in his living room) just after his team had lost 5-1 to Madrid with him being the "star", letting Ronaldo score, of course the fans were "happy" with it. Things get serious of course when we know that this man passed a couple of nights in the police station for hitting his brother in law.

Of course as an Athletic fan I have attacks every time I see Simeone´s face, other dirt players can be Darío Silva, Sosa or Salva Ballesta. Also Dani from Betis, who you could easily find with a knife trying to steal your wallet in any Sevilla corner.;) We have a future one in Athletic, Endika Bordas, who became famous after injurying 3 Celta players in one friendly.:D Actually he´s a nice guy but for some reason becomes crazy too often, he´s already known as "Guadaña" Bordas.

About Pablo Alfaro-Javi Navarro, they´re really dirt yes, but for some reason I find them cool. I have to admit I´ve always been fan of Sevilla defenders, I´ve already talked before about that great Prieto-Diego-Martagón defense that made me love the sport,;) none attacker had the balls to enter there, he knew he would leave with less teeth.:D Of course I wouldn´t find them as cool if they injured an Athletic player but until that happens....:cool:

Actually Alfaro saved a Recreativo´s player life during a game, so he´s a hero!

#18 ·
Txupa, that Sevilla of Diego-Martagon-Prieto also had Simeone in the team... today, I should have prepared the video. They showed the "best moments" of Simeone, giving and receiving, the day that he step on Guerrero, the day that Couto step on him, the day that Romario punch him in the face (that was a good one:D), the day that he fooled Beckham in the WC98,...

I also want to recall the great Bilardo: "Pisálo Pisálo!! Los rojos son los nuestros... al enemigo pisálo!" :D And the great Hristo, of course.

#19 ·
Javi Navarro and Pablo Alfaro are more intimidating than anything else. Any opposing player that even attempts going through there knows that hes going to get at least hit :D Although the picture Txupa posted suggests otherwise, but theyre actually nice guys :D

I wouldnt call Samuel dirty, the guy is just REALLY clumsy. I dont think he tries to be dirty, he just appears that way.

#20 ·
I hate these mean players. They destroy football. I think they should take away that stupid rule that you can get five yellows before you get suspended a game. It should be two yellows right from the start. Does any/all the other leauges in Europe use the "First five yellow-rule"?

>We have a future one in Athletic, Endika Bordas, who became
>famous after injurying 3 Celta players in one friendly.

That is so crazy! Why don't someone just put him out of his misery :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.