·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
tombaker66 said:
we have lots ;)
that's cool,
But who?
i heard good thing about a young mexican striker, and messi of course, but who is the next puyol, and xavi?

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
The hottest prospect is already in the first team and his name is Andrés Iniesta.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Some kid named Giovanni Dos Santos (I think), who looks a lot like Ronnie. Somebody posted a clip with him some time ago...

·
Boti Boti Boti
10,303 Posts
Cristian Ceballos, Cristian Ceballos!!! Just wait and see guys! (you might have to wait 10 years!!!! :dielaugh: )... he can already do the "elastico"... :pp

·
Registered
148 Posts
zyad said:
Cristian Ceballos, Cristian Ceballos!!! Just wait and see guys! (you might have to wait 10 years!!!! :dielaugh: )... he can already do the "elastico"... :pp
That's right. Dos Santos was the other one.

·
The Ties That Bind
16,234 Posts
IMO Iniesta doesn't count because he's already in the first team. If you're unfamiliar with him though, this kid (and he's still a kid) is going to awesome. He's already playing very well there are plenty of fans who feel that he should be a starter in place of one or two players.

Surprisingly no one has mentioned Damia in this thread. He came up earlier this season and put in some good performances. He was a tad inconsistent, but overall I thought he looked good. He looked to me a lot like Belletti.

As the for the others mentioned, there was a thread with videos of a bunch of these kids. De Los Santos did look good, but he's still VERY young. The kid is like 15 or so. There are a number of others that haven't been mentioned in this thread.

Fernandes is a player I wouldn't mind hearing more about. He's in Football Manager and he's valued pretty highly considering i've heard nothing of the guy. He's 20-22 too, so I'm surprised I haven't heard of him.

If I had to pick the next player or two that I think will break into the first team, I would say that it'd be Damia, Messi or Pena. We're full of promising youngsters though, so it's tough to predict.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ok cool!

and messi, he's a middlefield player or a striker?

·
Registered
417 Posts
.BLAUGRANA. said:
Surprisingly no one has mentioned Damia in this thread. He came up earlier this season and put in some good performances. He was a tad inconsistent, but overall I thought he looked good. He looked to me a lot like Belletti.
Everything great, but remember that Damia isn't the right defender. He is right winger and that's his nominal position. He used to play there in B team. So personally I don't think it's a good idea to recognize him as a right defender. He played there because we didn't have any footballers in A team who could replace Belletti and Gabri [ :broken: :D ] and Rijkaard decied to give him a chance there.

For me he is a little bit too big and high to be a winger ;)

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
By the way.. anybody know what happened to my boy :star: Haruna Babangida :star: ?

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
Thanks. Hmpfg ... what a waste of talent. But hey, Derlei is also playing in Russia now :D

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
1,944 Posts
All this talk of attacking talent, what about defenders? Who is Pena?

·
The Ties That Bind
16,234 Posts
jedras said:
Everything great, but remember that Damia isn't the right defender. He is right winger and that's his nominal position. He used to play there in B team. So personally I don't think it's a good idea to recognize him as a right defender. He played there because we didn't have any footballers in A team who could replace Belletti and Gabri [ :broken: :D ] and Rijkaard decied to give him a chance there.

For me he is a little bit too big and high to be a winger ;)

I didn't refer to him as a defender, I compared him to Belletti. Yes he's been a winger more in the past, but I feel as though he has a future as a wingback.

·
The Ties That Bind
16,234 Posts
R10eDeus said:
All this talk of attacking talent, what about defenders? Who is Pena?
Left back. I've heard he's good, but I don't know much about him. He's been on the bench a few times this season.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts