Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
48,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Once we had Pasquale Bruno (Juventus, Torino and Fiorentina are the most important teams were he played, but he also played in Scotland for Hearts). Now perhaps the dirtiest player of serie A are not Italian: Davids, Montero and Fernando Couto. But I could forget someone...

·
Premier Player
3,328 Posts
Zidane! a dirty player? that is just bull****. Did he hit anybody?? I have seen him being tackled badly so many times (with Real) that it could get on his nerves but I have never seen him reacting badly at Real Madrid.
With Makele, Zidane is the best player of Real this season (go and check on the real madrid forum)

Bailemos... you really surprise me :(

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Hey Hypno, what was the purpose of making the point that "Zidane is the best player of Real this season (go and check on the real madrid forum) "???? I thought this thread was about the dirtiest player, not the best player. I'm a Real fan, but do not understand the association??? Are you saying that because Zidane is one of the best that he can't be a dirty player??? I'm not saying that Zidane is a dirty player, as I don't see him as being dirty, but I'm baffled why you have to make mention of Zidane's status when this thread has nothing to do with anyone's skill or ability.... I think everyone agrees that Zidane is a fantastic player, we don't need you to mention it everytime a post has the name Zidane in it..... i think Zidane himself would be embarrassed.....

·
Premier Player
3,328 Posts
OHHH, Icarus calm down!! I just wanted to say he did his job on the field and only got 1 yellow card this season. Zidane is far from being a defensive player and I even would say he should defend more. So, when it refers to Zidane as a tackler, i really do not understand.

I thought the war was over Icarus??:confused: you know what I mean....

If I think Zidane perfectly played his role without tackling the opponents as an headless chicken, it is my right to say so.

I am no doing a Zidane propaganda if it is what you mean.

·
Registered
4,469 Posts
Diego Simeone is pretty dirty. Not only does the little incident with Beckham come to mind, but years back when he played for Atletico, I remember seeing him maliciously stomp down with is cleats on Julen Guerrero's leg from Bilbao. Guerrero got up and had a friggen hole in his leg from the cleat. God, it was nasty to see!

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Hierro, De los Santos, Rochemback and Ayala. Also Zidane, since he`s geting older, slower and has lost his temeper too many times this season. He broke the nose of a Malaga player for exampel.

But the two worst one in the history of the spanish league are Hierro and Goikotxea.

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Hypno...calm down???? my post has nothing to do with whole "figo vs Zidane" arguement that keeps raising it's head...my post, as simply put, is why do you feel that you have to raise Zidane's greatness in every thread??? Would it not have been simple to say that you disagree with the posters who feel that Zidane is dirty??? I myself disagree that Zidane is dirty. ....so don't bring this crap about me raising the "taboo" topic of Zidane and Figo...I personally couldn't give two Sh$ts of what people think about my opinions on "that" topic...i have my opinion and that's it....so Hypno keep to the topic at hand...

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
The dirtiest player I know is Deco! Sum'b*tch is a dirty mofoca! One day he'll get his, though.

That is all.

·
Registered
9,134 Posts
Though he is not playing anymore, Hagi was one of the dirtiest players to ever play the game, especially towards the end of his career, when he could not rely so much on his talent.

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
Simeone, Duscher, Ayala and Rochemback.

Heirro fouls alot and is sent off alot but almost never goes in for the player in a reckless manner as the above four.

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
hypno said:
Zidane! a dirty player? that is just bull****. Did he hit anybody?? I have seen him being tackled badly so many times (with Real) that it could get on his nerves but I have never seen him reacting badly at Real Madrid.
With Makele, Zidane is the best player of Real this season (go and check on the real madrid forum)

Bailemos... you really surprise me :(
Zidane is not a tackler, I know that and makes a few tackles during a match but if you look at these tackles, especially when playing for Real Madrid, they are super careless.
Of course it was wrong of me to mention Hierro and Zidane is one sentence... :embarass:.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts