Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
6,255 Posts
Bentex said:
has to be Vieri....
yes without a doubt, but he still seems to be a nice guy.

ronaldo probably wouldn't hesitate either to join juve or milan in summer either if they went in for him.

crespo has played already for 4 clubs in italy aswell.
same as veron.

di canio has roughly worn every other clubs shirt between napoli and glasgow...

·
First Place Winner, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
42,192 Posts
Robert (the striker from PSV that is loaned out to Betis)

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
IF Mercenary is about making more money, then I think Vieri / FIGO is RIGHT.

Footballing life at these standards are Short. You wouldnt have many years... make the best out of it. I never agree with Talented players sitting on the bench. Its a waste of time.

While Loyalty is Worth Nothing. When the club feels that you are not suitable for the system of play. They will sell. So why bother to Use Loyalty in the profession. Go for the money and got for Greener Pasture.

Maldini wouldnt have stayed.. if he didnt get proper/adequate Returns on his Role/Impact for his club. End of it.. its just common sense.

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
Exept those that you mentioned I would add ElHadji Diouf aswell, he said he plays for football only for money.

Most of players do... but dont say it man :notlist:

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
I remember Bogarde who refused to leave Chelsea despite training with the reserves only because of the money. :rolleyes:

·
A true hero
31,326 Posts
Leckan said:
I remember Bogarde who refused to leave Chelsea despite training with the reserves only because of the money. :rolleyes:
Seriously though, the dude was making 40 grand a week. Would you give that up? Guy is set for life off that contract.

1 - 20 of 88 Posts