Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody....

Ithink becham is the best yes he very goood:cool:

And he plaes for real the best team. Henry,Totti are really poor beecoz if they weer great players they would play for a great team like REAL or MAnu.:eek:

·
Registered
604 Posts
:howler: :howler: :howler:

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
no1 beckham faN said:
Hey everybody....

And he plaes for real the best team. Henry,Totti are really poor beecoz if they weer great players they would play for a great team like REAL or MAnu.:eek:
Beckham is a good player, nothing more. he can dream about having the skills of Totti and Henry.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Mr. JKris

have you see Beckham play? Very fast, very good shot, and also has tackles. Henry is fast but cannot defense, Totti I think is little sellfish. They could be better in bigger teams. :star:

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
no1 beckham faN said:
Hey everybody....

"becham" is not even the 6th or the 7th best player of his team... ask in Real Mandril forum. :howler:

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
Some Real Madrid fans had decided Beckham would fail before ever pulled on the shirt.

He's a very good player (even when played out of position).

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
no1 beckham faN said:
Hey Mr. JKris

have you see Beckham play? Very fast, very good shot, and also has tackles. Henry is fast but cannot defense, Totti I think is little sellfish. They could be better in bigger teams. :star:
Andrea Pirlo can do everything he does, but better. That Beckham "have tackles" don't say anything when he does not do that good, can't use that against Henry since he is not supposed to defend. and Beckham is not particulary fast in any way.

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
no1 beckham faN said:
Hey everybody....

This guy can't be serious, this must be a created alias.:rollani:

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Beckham currently and ovre the lsat couple years has the best long ball and cross.
yes that is very true.:)

Andrea Pirlo can do everything he does, but better. That Beckham "have tackles" don't say anything when he does not do that good, can't use that against Henry since he is not supposed to defend. and Beckham is not particulary fast in any way
idon't think pirlo is good. he's too slow and selfish. i think even ramelow better than pirlo. i think beckham's really fast atleast faster than henry.

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
no1 beckham faN said:
idon't think pirlo is good. he's too slow and selfish. i think even ramelow better than pirlo. i think beckham's really fast atleast faster than henry.
Are you just unknowledgeable of the game of football or are you pulling our legs? Well, I am finished discussing with the dimwit.

·
Registered
59,034 Posts
no1 beckham faN said:
And he plaes for real the best team. Henry,Totti are really poor beecoz if they weer great players they would play for a great team like REAL or MAnu:eek:

Henry is fast but cannot defense

:dielaugh: :howler: :D

signature material!!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hahaa...good joke

At least I hope it was a joke.

JKris quote:

no it's not a joke. have you seen ramelow play? he really tackles many time. and is great playmaker. I think ramelow have good stamina even better than gattuso.

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
Stop it, you are killing us. There is a reason as to why Ramelow is still in Leverkusen.

But hey, won't you comment on the "Beckham is faster than Herny" claim again? :D

1 - 20 of 73 Posts