Drog
Oh yeah, how could i forget Kuyt:pp

·
Registered
7,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here is what i think
Either Torres or Villa. there is nothing to choose between them
Villa might pip him, because he has more attributes, better free kick taker, and penalty taker, has millions of different ways of finishing, great vision, actually he was the top assister in la liga 2006/07, and that is saying something for a striker who scores more than 20 goals every season. and last season he scored 18 league goals for a shit Valencia side managed by tintin.
on his debut season he scored 25 league goals. whereas Torres only scored 24 league goals and added more for participating in more competitions.
and he has signed a new contract with valencia till 2014!.... just saying.

Whoever you think is the best striker in the world please explain why just as i have.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
what about Luca Toni? not that i like him, but he's good.

·
Registered
16,105 Posts
Torres is the best striker. Intelligent movement, comfortable with the ball at his feet, great finishing. He's everything you want from a striker and he has the performances and the stats to back it up. Not only is he is World Class but he does the business for both club and country. You cant ask for more.

·
Registered
33,807 Posts
Torres is the best striker. Intelligent movement, comfortable with the ball at his feet, great finishing. He's everything you want from a striker and he has the performances and the stats to back it up. Not only is he is World Class but he does the business for both club and country. You cant ask for more.
:thumbsup:

·
Masch for Captain
2,413 Posts
Think his link up play is poor to be honest and he seems quite one dimensional at times.

He can hopefully improve on those aspects

·
Registered
7,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yes torres is mind-blowingly fantastic, but can he assist like villa. villa also defends and plays quite deep, always is in the build up play and ends up finishing them.
and toni, i forgot about him he is fantastic he deserves a place in the list, i wasnt thinking properly.
but i guess it is only a two horse race between villa and torres, hopefully valencia will play well this season and liverpool, so torres and villa can play to their best

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
Villa imho. :)

·
Registered
28,738 Posts
Samuel Eto'o IMO because not only does he scores goals but he is a leader. Yes he's a bit extrovert and can get paranoid easily but for ability and impact it has to be Eto'o. I think personally its between him and Villa, though I think El Guaje is technically better and a bit more complete, with a more pleasant style of play. Eto'o is seriously the man, he can be terrifying with his finishing, his intensity and the way ruthlessly delivers almost always.

Torres still has a lot of areas to improve on especially his control, his decisions making and interplay.

·
Gracies, Turkiye!
19,988 Posts
You're a bit off here IMO.

Etoo, Villa and Zlatan are the three best and most complete strikers right now.

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
21,026 Posts
At the moment who is the best?
Here are the options:
Torres
Villa
Ibra
Eto
Henry
Kun
Del P