Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who is the best striker in Primiera? Is it Kluvert, Dani? Or maybe Lopez, Hasselbaink or Raul?

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Raul.

Diego Tristan,Alfonso (before his injury :() and Dely Valdez are my perosnal favorites though.

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

·
Registered
717 Posts
Salva and Hasselbaink are the best.
Raul is a great player but it's easier for him because he is surrounded with high quality players, these two guys achieved everything on their own.
By the way what does this topic has to do with Barcelona?

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
[Topic moved from the BarcelonaBoard to the Spanish leagues, Cups & National team-Board by A Dutch FCB Fan]

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
labas>

morons???
A bit more respect, ok!
really something you should keep in mind all the time!

moving an complete topic isn't difficult. Below the postings there are three links, one of them is "move topic". There you can move a topic to another board.

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Raul - I see everyone agrees on this one, except morons from the Barca frum :(

BTW DFCB FAN! How can you move whole topic???!!!

The list:
1) Raul
2) Hasselbaink
3) Morientes
4) Claudio "el Piojo" Lopez
5) Dani Garcia
6) Salva
7) Catanha

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
labas, i disagree

Catanha is better than Salva and Dani
I would rate Piojo just above Morientes

You must consider Munitis of Racing, athough he doesnt score many he grabs the assists. How many would Salva have scored without his help.
This season, Makaay has also performed well ahead of Dani

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Oops I forgot about Makaay!!! Damnit!!! He would be just ahead of Dani in that case and poor Catanha misses the TOP 7 :(

Changui: IMO Dani has the potential to become the best striker in La LIga (except Raul of course) only Van Gaal is wasting him completely. Look at the stats - how many minutes and games Dani has played and then look at the goal tally. Amazing, especially when you comapre it to that loser Kluivert(I like him very much, but...). If Barca is not winning this year, the reason is: they have two strikers and van Gaal repeatedly plays the wose of them --> Patrick Kluivert :(

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
We are talking about FINISHERS right?
In that case, some of you have really weird opions. Cause the way i see it, is when
Jimmy Floys Hasselbaink is in good mood and gets a small oppurtunity its 80% a goal...

Amoroso, i didnt know you liked Alfonso Peréz! Thats nice to see!

Real&Barcafan

Labas, you should consider moving some topics from the Real board. I f you beg on your knees maybe Dutch will learn you :)

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
The thing is I haven't had many problems in the Real forum and therefore I haven't used the editting opyion too much. But don't worry R&B! I know how to do it now and I will be using it more often - the only real problem is, the topic will surely get more answers in our forum, then here, because we're simply a more visited place. For the barca forum it makes no difference, becuase no one posts there anyway. :) Sorry, but it's true :eek:

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
I think Barça's board has pretty much the same symptomes as Barça itself. Sometimes the amount of postings is huge, and then it's quiet for a couple of days... Very strange...

about best striker:
For some reasons Hasselbaink gives me the same feeling as Seedorf does. Apparently great for his club, but in the national side he stinks. Why, I don't know.
So I think I will go for Raul. Great player, great skills, unfortunately the wrong club.

Kluivert/Dani: I say Kluivert. He's way stronger. Dani is more efficient with his chances, but Kluivert creates more chances. But Kluivert also creates for Rivaldo, Figo, and usually Luis Enrique, and therefore I say Kluivert.

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
I think Barça's board has pretty much the same symptomes as Barça itself. Sometimes the amount of postings is huge, and then it's quiet for a couple of days... Very strange...

about best striker:
For some reasons Hasselbaink gives me the same feeling as Seedorf does. Apparently great for his club, but in the national side he stinks. Why, I don't know.
So I think I will go for Raul. Great player, great skills, unfortunately the wrong club.

Kluivert/Dani: I say Kluivert. He's way stronger. Dani is more efficient with his chances, but Kluivert creates more chances. But Kluivert also creates for Rivaldo, Figo, and usually Luis Enrique, and therefore I say Kluivert.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Who is the best striker in the Primera?

Raul without a doubt, he's got a lethal goal-scoring instinct and is a deadly finisher, he's got all the skills and flair expected from a number 9.
Then comes Morientes, Alfonso, and Urzaiz is good, Ballesta's 26 goals this season have to speak for themselves.

Forgot to mention the best foreigners, only 3 names come to mind, Kluivert, Hasselbaink, and Claudio Lopez.
The top 3 would have to be
1) Raul
2) Kluivert
3) Hasselbaink/Lopez/Morientes - can't really decide.

[This message has been edited by Driver X (edited 07-05-2000).]

1 - 20 of 32 Posts