Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will vote for Conceição of Inter of course :D And what about you can you tell me a right winger with that much tecnique, speed, streght, crossing, shooting and must of all work rate?

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Looking at this season, Conceicao wouldn't be the one.
Eriberto is the one if you want the offensive type winger, I'd say.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Tiago Xina said:
I will vote for Conceição of Inter of course :D And what about you can you tell me a right winger with that much tecnique, speed, streght, crossing, shooting and must of all work rate?
nah...he isn't the same old conceicao (the one in lazio)...if u have watched his games closely, u would know what i mean...he is fast, skillful but he is not in form...his crossing sometimes is pathetic...

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, i watch is games everytime i can, and i can agree with you that he is not in the best form but he is the same old conceição of lazio. I think he is a better player now. Its hard to compare a player that as chaged team he as not the same influence that he had in Lazio, its not easy when you have players live emre, seedorf or recoba playing in your team. I think he is a better player, and i can see that in the national team, i think now he is a grownup player. Against Finland he was the only one fighting against it. I can tell you that because i know conceção since he played for felgueiras here in portugal loaned by FC porto. He played a lot of times as a Right back back than and he plays very well in that posicion to.

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Whoever said it's conceciao then he/she haven't watched any of conceciao game this season !!!!

HE truly suck.......I hope he can get back into form so we can win the Scudetto............

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Agreed!Eriberto!!No doubt!

As for Conceicao,well this guy is it!!He is gone!He is not the conceicao we knew anymore!I say just kick his arse outta San Siro in the summer and,hehehe bring it Eriberto!!!:D

·
Registered
23,841 Posts
I would say that our very own Captain is the best on that position.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Sergio ? He isn't 100 percent this season , maybe he need more time ;)

My vote will go to Cafu , He always make me feel exciting:D

·
Registered
655 Posts
Nacka said:
I would say that our very own Captain is the best on that position.
but I thinke Javier's pos is right back not a winger:cool: otherwise, nobody can compare with him:D :D

·
Registered
45,378 Posts
Actually, Zanetti has played mostly on the right wing. He played on the left under Simoni as he could play well there and because Moriero would take the right. But he did make the switch to the right, and maintained that position under Lucescu all the way to Lippi. Played as a right winger for the Argentinian squad too.

But I do think that he makes a better right back, as his crossing isn't amazing. It isn't exactly bad either. At right back, he can make the most of his defensive skills and tear down the flank with the ability to turn ANY player. Right back. Captain. Wait a minute - what else to you need to prove that this guy is our NEW Facchetti?!

·
Registered
198 Posts
Actually, I'd vote for Poborsky! This guy is a whole team by himself! And I am being biased here! :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts