Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 180 Posts

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
again the question... Pele was the best in his time and Maradona was the best in his time, just as Di Stefano and Cruyff... impossible to compare different eras. It's silly.

·
Registered
893 Posts
This is old and tired and narrow-minded and unfair given the demographic. Does football begin and end with those two? BASTA!

·
Registered
40,652 Posts
Dinamovac11 from the Croatian forum. A legend in every sense of the word. :thmbup:

Even Glen Hoddle said so..

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
David Beckham! And he should be captain of Real Madrid as well. :stuckup:

·
Registered
14,658 Posts
Haroon said:
Bwahahahahahahahaha..... :D :dielaugh:

Flo was and is still the best around. :stuckup: No one else compares. :thmbup:

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
Pele or Maradona? Tough choice...but I'll take Ronaldo over the two!

·
Honourable Mention, October 2011 Photo Contest
18,041 Posts
Otra vez? let's leave this two rest, I don't like the shit both are going to receive...

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
that's a surprising comment for you Dagoods, :eekani:
Tell me about it...:D :D :D

·
Honourable Mention, October 2011 Photo Contest
18,041 Posts
Hey superman, your boys are having a great time in Bayern, Ñol always great, Farfan, etc... isn't time to give more emphasis in your great peruvians? I mean Peru had so many great players to be only a brazie supporter, que pensas negro? ponele pilas a los tuyos que juegan bien y se lo merecen, depues se creen que SA es solo Argentina o Brazil, y no es asi..

·
Registered
687 Posts
Haroon said:
:thmbup:

Good choice Haroon.. Beckham is nearly among Pele and Maradona but not quite.. Maybe if beckham wins the WC he could be considored as great as those two.. For now Beckham is on the level of Cruyff and Platini.. Truly great players but never won the WC like Beckham..

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
oh is Dagoods Peruvian ? i always thought he was half Brazilian-half Italian :D

yes the Peru guys at Bayern give our defenders a rough time last week, needed a MOM performance from Sendo, they look good bets.

always thankful for Peru for the 3-1 trouncing of Scotland in Argentina in 1978 :shades:

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
beckham mania said:

Good choice Haroon.. Beckham is nearly among Pele and Maradona but not quite.. Maybe if beckham wins the WC he could be considored as great as those two.. For now Beckham is on the level of Cruyff and Platini.. Truly great players but never won the WC like Beckham..
Beckham is much better than Platini, i'd say he was neck and neck with Cruyff and Beckenbauer

·
Registered
14,658 Posts
beckham mania said:

I love it when you post. My insides hurt like crazy from all the laughing I do. :dielaugh: :dielaugh:

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
Hey superman, your boys are having a great time in Bayern, Ñol always great, Farfan, etc... isn't time to give more emphasis in your great peruvians? I mean Peru had so many great players to be only a brazie supporter, que pensas negro? ponele pilas a los tuyos que juegan bien y se lo merecen, depues se creen que SA es solo Argentina o Brazil, y no es asi..
Pizarro es mejor que Henry...claro que si...:D pero mejor que Ronaldo? Nicagan...DO

Me gusta el "jogo bonito"...claro que soy fanatico del Chorri y ñol Solano...pero vivo decepsionado de nuestros delanteros...

Y esto si te digo, si Peru hubiese tenido a QUiroga en el Mundial del 70...PERU hubiese ganado ese MUNDIAL!

always thankful for Peru for the 3-1 trouncing of Scotland in Argentina in 1978
No Problem ;)

·
Registered
687 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
Beckham is much better than Platini, i'd say he was neck and neck with Cruyff and Beckenbauer
Beckham might be better than Platini, i agree.. But for now let's not overrate Beckham.. let's keep him on par with Platini.. maybe after Beckham retires, people would see that Beckham was better than Platini..

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
Beckham might be better than Platini, i agree.. But for now let's not overrate Beckham.. let's keep him on par with Platini.. maybe after Beckham retires, people would see that Beckham was better than Platini..
ñol SOlano is better than both ;)

1 - 20 of 180 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.