Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
no one dives like totti, but van nistelrooy seem to be up for the challenge.

inzaghi wasn't bad either, i haven't seen ortega play a lot of times, but he also looks like a good diver

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Inzaghi*2, Totti, Ortega, Judas, Dani - They`re all superb on diving, I can only agree with that. But in Pippo`s case I understand him. I mean who wouldn`t "dive" alot if you`re dating Anna Falchi?

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
Robban said:
Inzaghi*2, Totti, Ortega, Judas, Dani - They`re all superb on diving, I can only agree with that. But in Pippo`s case I understand him. I mean who wouldn`t "dive" alot if you`re dating Anna Falchi?
Pippo have date Anna Falchi ? :eek:

·
Registered
516 Posts
Klinsmann was the legend of diving. He came to the PL and basically introduced it as an art form.

·
World Class Player
7,673 Posts
Klinnsman, followed closely by Pipo Inzaghi.

·
Registered
3,247 Posts
solari has been diving too much lately.

about ortega, yes he can dive, but what he does more frequently is to provoque fouls. he place his body in a way that the defender fouls him without the intention of doing it.

then totti is the maestro, imho.

·
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
94,488 Posts
Without a Doubt...The King here is Burrito Ortega !!!! He's the Pro of all Divers in Football !!!!!!!

:dielaugh:

·
totally innocent
2,227 Posts
You probably might not know the guy, but trust me he's a diving legend.
Yousef alThiniyan of Saudi Arabia is THE master of the black art. The only "Abu Ya'goob special ;) " that people outside of Asia have seen is the one against South Africa in France 98. But the guy has a long track record and is so notorious that viewers don't believe he was geniunely fouled unless the defender breaks his leg.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts