Xtratime Community banner

Who is the best partner for Flachi?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
I cant say because I cant watch the matches :groan:

But im going for Rossini because I dont like inzaghi and I know nothing about Kutuzov. So its based on nothing really.

When i move house i might get the italian stations... :happy:

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
While I know they are quite similar in their playing style I can't help thinking that Kutusov is the best for him. Not only is he far more skillful than both those guys together, he scores more goals too. I would surerly prefer to watch him too over diverboy and Mr.Static.

·
Registered
822 Posts
I always liked what I saw of Kutuzov, but then people started complaining. Dunno what happened, but if I take a good look at the three of them I go with Inzaghi, which is a shame... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
40,672 Posts
SAMPDORIA said:
I cant say because I cant watch the matches :groan:
Same here, although I download the goals when I get the chance and read through the forum to stay informed.

But I'm definitely not a fan of the Inzaghi's, so I'll go with Kutuzov who's more of a technical player anyway.

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Probably Kutuzov, maybe Inzaghi in time. When I watched the tape of the match vs Inter, Flachi looked to be very frustrated by Rossini's poor control and general crapiness;)

·
Registered
46,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I vote Diverman even if the first two performances (vs Toro and Bologna) were not properly encouraging.

·
Registered
46,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
At Olimpico vs Lazio Rossini devoured 2-3 goals. One in particular, even my granma could score.
That said he worked a lot for the team and even Flachi thanked him in an interview (even if the words of Flachi could be an encouragement to persist). He is humble, strong-willed, etc. ... but so mediocre! :tongue:

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
ToniSamp said:
At Olimpico vs Lazio Rossini devoured 2-3 goals. One in particular, even my granma could score.
That said he worked a lot for the team and even Flachi thanked him in an interview (even if the words of Flachi could be an encouragement to persist). He is humble, strong-willed, etc. ... but so mediocre! :tongue:
Gatusso as striker! ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts