1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
pandev will be after he retires

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
Yes, sure Pandev will obviously be considered by all to be better than Nesta, Nedved or Signori. And let's not forget better than Pele and Maradona...

·
Registered
960 Posts
Well, Signori scored 127 goals. Pandev have (already) 35 goals (I am pretty sure, he gonna score 5 more goals until the end of the season + all coppa goals + all UEFA CUP goals) for Lazio in 3 seasons at the age of 23 without beeing a regulary starter (even now he doesn't play the full 90Minutes). He has a contract until 2011, what means he'll may stay 4 more seasons and hopefuly he gonna make 50-80 (+ CL Games and hopefully constantly 20 goals in each season) goals in this time.

Of course It's immoderate, but what should I do?! I am Macedonian and Pandev-Fan. ^^

BTW, there were scouts from Tottenham, Fenerbace, Everton and Lazio on the UEFA-Qualy Match in Zagreb (Croatia - Macedonia) to watch the Game. They were focused in 1,90cm tall Central Defender Nicole Noveski from Bundesliga-Team Mainz 05. His contract expires there in he want to move out of the Bundesliga. BTW Noveski and Pandev were one of the best players in the match

·
Registered
14,067 Posts
Pandev has 24 Serie A goals for Lazio, 29 counting Coppa Italia and UEFA cup. I don't know where you Macedonians dig up all these statistics.

Edit: if Pandev DOES score 80 Serie A goals in next four years, I'm absolutely ready to consider him the best Lazio player ever.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts