Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,I really want the opinion of other juventini about juve's best player so far.
I think its Camo.This season he's so much better then last one.When he runs with the ball,his speed and strength are unbelievable.He creates chances,gives a lot of assists and he has scored some important goals.
Against Real he was my man of the match..Incredible display from him.

·
Banned
6,222 Posts
I really think it's Cannavaro high above anyone else. He's supernatural.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Well the best player in juve at the moment is Buffon. He is not only best in juve but is also the best keeper of the world. Delpiero , ibrahimovic and cannavaro are also good.

·
6,645 Posts
1. Cannavaro
2. Ibrahimovic
3. Camoranesi
4. Buffon
5. Emerson

·
Registered
8,942 Posts
No way Del Piero. I would rate highly Cannavaro even though im still disappointed we let him go.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
vlepnat said:
No way Del Piero. I would rate highly Cannavaro even though im still disappointed we let him go.
Why? you don´t have room for Cannavaro in your team with the greats Materazzi, Cordoba, Burdisso and Mijhalovic :D

Dumber move of the past summer (or was Real´s Woodgate or Roma´s Mido?)

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I admit I was surprised when I saw Cannavaro play so good,because Inter let him go so easily...Great transfer from capello

·
Registered
418 Posts
CUG said:
cannavaro, emerson, camoranesi, zlatan
i think they have helped the most.
Yep

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
1. Camoranesi
2. Cannavaro
3. Zlatan
4. Buffon
5. Zambrotta

·
Administrator
53,114 Posts
1 Camoranesi
2 Emerson
3 Cannavaro
4 Zlatan
5 Thuram

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ale was the best player against chievo..Good moves,passes,runs.He had a good chance at the start of the game..to bad he missed..Its great to see our captain play good

1 - 20 of 36 Posts