Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 44 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It Has To Be Mr ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO
*The Highest Paid Player In The World!
*Scored The Most Goals Ever In The Champions League!

What Can I Say, Class!!!!!

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
And you must be the biggest moron in xtratime. Del Piero who finally scored a goal after 18 months last week - the best striker? Do you really even know what striker means? It's a guy who's renowned for scoring tons of goals, not a dork, who only does penalties.

Best strikers:
1 Raul
2 Amoroso
3 Shevchenko
4 Morientes
5 Claudio Lopez
6 Hasselbaink
7 Darko Kovacevic
8 Hernan Crespo
9 Predrag Mijatovic
10Christian Vieri

·
Registered
86 Posts
Labas, I hope for your own sake you forgot Batistuta on your list there. Otherwise I will question your knowledge about this game. "Scoring tons of goals" Who else than Batistuta? He is the greatest of them all. Plain and simple.

------------------
Webmaster
http://worldcup.socceralliance.com

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Actually Labas, you must be the biggest moron in the world. Del Piero might not be #1 but he must be in the top 10.
18 months? Something to do with a big injury. Anyway, Del Piero is playing brilliantly but just not scoring. You'll be eating your words next season when he scores 25+ goals!
Batigol not top 10. I think you're the moron!

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey! Labas!

Listen up!

A striker also aprovides goals as well as scoring them. Del Piero has provided one third of juventuses goals this season!

He has also scored 20 goals in the champs league with only 31 appearences!

You just watch this years EURO 2000

and you will see why

DEL PIERO really is GOD!

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nice measage before Makaay, at least you know something about football!

Not like that Labas bloke!

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Another thing Labas, in accordance with Bez, Del Piero has got the most assists this season in all of Serie A, far more than any other player.
Look at F.Inzaghi, he has scored a lot this season. Many were down to Del Piero!

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nice One Makaay!

You really do know your footy stuff!

Labas is defo the moron!

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
The list I made is my list and I have every right to put it that way. Players like:

Batistuta: he's not on my list, because I really dislike him. Ok, he may be one of the 10 best, but I hate him for choosing such a crap club as Fiorentina, where there is simply no problem scoring goals. Why doesn't he move say to Real Madrid? I can answer that right now: because he wouldn't play at all! He'd be the 4th choice to Raul, Morientes and even Anelka! The guy is good, not world class as many rate him, because he simply never has taken the risk! That's why he's only good in my eyes.

del Piero: I'm not even discussing the guys abilities. I know he's a great player, with awesome skills, but he simply isn't a striker! One goal over the last 18 months sais it all. Sorry.

Rivaldo: great player, but past his peak. Van Gaal plays him as AM or left winger, so why should I count him as a striker? He's great, but not in this list.

Immediately, I ask everyone for polite responses. Even i am entitled to an opinion :)

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
First of all, what has this brainless topic got to do with Transfer & Rumours

There will never be 1 striker evryone can agree to as the best in the world.

To me a striker has to be re-knowed for scoring goals, sorry, but Mr Del Piero is this season not one of them. We might aswell add Bergkamp to the list too, he's only scored a handful, but has been involved, and assisted many many goals this season.

Phillips, Van Nistelrooij, Raul, Hasselbaink, Shevchenko, Makaay, Sonny Anderson, Trezeguet, Batistuta, Lopez and Koller are the best strikers currently, they know how to score goals. Not Inzaghi, or DP, big names, where we must go into the history books to see when they exactly scored so many goals.

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
driver X, dont forget crespo....if you purposely forgot, then you are not being fair at all, but if you did make a mistake then fine. :)

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
You should throw Romario into the mix. He's not really the best, but the guy can still score goals in handfuls. He's a classic striker in that he does little else but stand around and wait for the ball. A striker is really just a finisher. It's important, but the real keys are the attacking midfielders behind him.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
hey BEZ remeber me SOCCERSCHOLAR at DAILYSOCCER
do ineed to say anything else iguess you remember my reply or should i repeat it: I GUESS "BEZ" YOU DRUNK A LOT LAST NIGHT.
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO WAS THE BEST STRIKER. HE HAS SCORED JUST ONCE IN OPEN PLAY THIS SEASON.TODAY THE BEST FORWARD WITHOUT ANY DOUBT IS RAUL. NO DOUBT ABOUT IT. HE IS A GEMSTONE THAT CANNOT BE FOUND ANYWHERE ELSE IN THE WORLD. MORIENTES IS GOOD TOO.

AND WATCH OUT FOR ANELKA.HE IS REGAINING FORM.JARDEL IS HOT PROPERTY.AND GOOD TOO.
AMOROSO,HERNAN JORGE CRESPO,SHEVCHENKO, HENRY, SOLSKJAER(BETTER THAN COLE AND YORKE) NISTELROOY,RONALDO,VIERI,KLUIVERT,BERGKAMP.

------------------
FORZA MADRID
FORZA ANELKA
FORZA MORIENTES
FORZA RAUL

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.