Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who do you think is the Best Coach in Europe right now? Is it Ancelotti, Capello, Mourinho or Arsene Wenger? :)

·
Registered
14,658 Posts
Mourinho :stuckup:

New Team, New League, New Players, New Everything and has been able to vault Chelsea into first place.

Right behind him is Moyes of Everton.

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
Capello & Mourinho neck and neck IMO. Both of them came to new clubs and brought new players to strengthen their sides. Both of them have strong sides and mean serious business on all fronts and I believe that Mourinho is going to be the next Capello if not already.

It would be very interesting if these two met at the later stages of this competition to see how the Don fares up against the Boss.

Respect to both! Great coaches! :star:

And how could I forget Ancelotti who has outwitted Hitzfeld, Del Bosque, Capello, Lippi, Cuper and Rijkaard in recent seasons. Just bring Number 7 home.

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Wenger for me. He's the advanced Irrureta because he's made the average into class but on the world class stage. Irrureta also did that taking in very normal, but seemingly disapointing players (romero, valeron, sergio etc).

Capello has the most balls for me, he knows what he does works and if that's not good enough for you he'll tell you where to stick it.

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
21,026 Posts
I think its Jose by a long shot. This guy never even played the game and yet his accomplishments are already outstanding.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Probably Jose Mourinho, with Capello close behind and Mancini catching up.

·
Registered
10,390 Posts
Best ive seen

capello
mourinho
benitez

worst ive seen

Rainieri
Vaan Gal

·
Registered
14,672 Posts
What Mourinho did at Porto was amazing and it looks like he's doing a good job at Chelsea where he's facing a totally different task.

·
Registered
10,390 Posts
Drito said:
Benitez better than fergie and wenger....right
Beintez at a younger age has won La Liga, remember Valencia was 8 points behind the mighty Madrid, 2 months la liga ended, most coaches will have thew the white towel but Rafa never surrender, He won UEFA and he will finish above Man Utd in his first year at EPL.

·
Registered
15,634 Posts
Alter Ego said:
Beintez at a younger age has won La Liga, remember Valencia was 8 points behind the mighty Madrid, 2 months la liga ended, most coaches will have thew the white towel but Rafa never surrender, He won UEFA and he will finish above Man Utd in his first year at EPL.
Emmmm sureeee

·
Registered
625 Posts
Capello, Mourinho and Ancelotti.

·
Registered
59,788 Posts
barça said:
I think its Jose by a long shot. This guy never even played the game and yet his accomplishments are already outstanding.
:eekani:

I didn't know that !

Roberto Mancini is the best :stuckup:

When it comes to looks :D :shades:

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
Flo said:
Mourinho :stuckup:

New Team, New League, New Players, New Everything and has been able to vault Chelsea into first place.
Give me a break.

Give George W. Bush that team and spending power and he could guide Chelsea to success.
:rolleyes:

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
For me, it has to be Capello or Wenger.

Capello because the man is simply a winner.

Wenger because he is the most intelligent manager out there. The way he has transformed Arsenal from a good team to a record-breaking team is magnificent....and I would like to point out that he achieved all this WITHOUT breaking the bank. In fact, without Wenger, Arsenal would NOT be in the position to move into Emirates Stadium. The man really has transformed this club into one of the best in the World and his eye for raw talent is unmatched.

I think Mourinho is an arrogant, overrated [email protected] Yeah, he won the CL with Porto but Paul Scholes had a perfectly good goal disallowed at Old Trafford in the QF's, so luck was definitely on his side.

Now he has a £500m transfer kitty, so of course he will look like a genius.

I am not hatin' as I feel he is a good coach, but the way some people go on about him is as if he's the best thing since sliced bread.

He isn't.

·
Registered
14,658 Posts
El Fenómeno. said:
Give me a break.

Give George W. Bush that team and spending power and he could guide Chelsea to success.
Two posts in a row that are completely void of any rational thought and meaning..... :stuckup:

I don't like the guy either, but he's the best in the world right now.

I think you are coupling him as a person and coach rather than mutually excluding the two.

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
El Fenómeno. said:
Give me a break.

Well Porto was basically what the United States of Ameirca is right now, and look how good Bush is doing with that!

1 - 20 of 109 Posts