Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Banned
12,611 Posts
I was the best 16 year old until a couple of weeks ago,now I am the best 17 year old.:cool:

·
Banned
3,551 Posts
I will become the best 16 year old on April 13. Until then, I'm just the best 15 year old. I'll take you down easily Dj.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
some great 16

Nils Lorn (Belgium)
Defender

Matthew Turner (Welsh, labelled as the new rooney)
Right sided midfielder

Miguel Lopez (Paraguay)
not too sure, just heard of him recently

Xi Lee (china) 14 but worth a mention (probably the best of the bunch amazing central midfielder, runs all day long very very good, reported interest from man utd)

·
Registered
12,056 Posts
Daniel Sturridge... I think he is 16 still. Very technically gifted player.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Anthony Stokes is the best one at the Arsenal, he has scored some sensational goals already for our young teams.

whether he is the best is debateable, i don't tend to watch too many games with 16 year olds playing so can't really make much of a judgement. :googly:

·
Banned
10,200 Posts
That kid at Sochaux, might be 17 now but scored a hattrick vs Bordeaux when he was 16 :)

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
Paim is the best 16yr old that i've heard of! :stuckup:

Future Man United player! :hopeful: :D

·
Registered
373 Posts
this is getting ridiculas what will people ask next who is the best 5 year old in your view?

16 is tooooo young to judge a player.

·
Banned
4,388 Posts
Probably Carlos Javier Acuna at Cadiz, he was Paraguay's top scorer,playing at Olimpia Asuncion, so he already has first team experience.Cadiz have picked him up for a club record of 550.000 Euro and he is expected to play in the first team already this season.

Otherwise few 16 yr olds play at their clubs :D I wonder why? :D

Note:i dont claim he will be the best within 5 yrs, in that period a lot can happen :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,575 Posts

·
Registered
38,223 Posts
Danny Sturridge. He got the MVP at the Nike U-15 Tournament this year when City won it. He made his England U-16 debut the other month and scored two goals. He will be England's number 9 in the future.

~ The Green ;)ne

·
Registered
564 Posts
FABIO PAIM?? i just know him from the championship manager..
he was magnificant i think he will become great in the real life, because all great young players in the CM become great players in the real life..

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
To Madeira?

1 - 20 of 55 Posts