Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
The Dude
4,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My sugestion is Freddie Ljungberg
When he came he was nothing no hes one of the greatest in the leuge.
Write in your sugestion

·
XT Oldie
8,397 Posts
me
:)

------------------
FOREVER PORTO!
FOREVER THE NORTH!
SEMPRE PORTUGAL!

http://www.fcporto-online.com

·
The Dude
4,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what the f%?k are you taklink about?

·
XT Oldie
8,397 Posts
huh?

------------------
FOREVER PORTO!
FOREVER THE NORTH!
SEMPRE PORTUGAL!

http://www.fcporto-online.com

R

·
0 Posts
Patrick Vieria ( so consistent, maturing) or Henry ( could he win the Golden Boot next season? Who knows?)

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Henry or......well Henry/

D

·
0 Posts
Seaman, injured in the first part of the season, but then cam eback in superb form, Adams and Keown showed again they are rocksolid at the back, Petit & Viera combination in midfield was at time irresistable, Overmars has showen great form in the latter stages of the season, and Henry has been Arsenal's best and most productive as in scoring goal in the past few months. Wev'e seen too little of Freddie Ljunberg, and Arsenal's most expensive and probably best overall player Dennis Bergkamp has been plagued by injury and could have been among the topscorers had he converted all the chances he's had this season, but has assited and been involved in many goal, so Bergkamp or Henry, because of his late goal-scoring spurt should be considered players of the season for Arsenal.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
nearly all arsenal players this season has either been injured, played badly or been the center of controversy. seaman had played badly at the first half of the season, but has improved greatly since then. dixon has played solidly, finding his scoring boots this season :) the full backs of arsenal never get the credit they deserve. silvinho has become a great player this season. he started the season slowly, but like henry, has become accustomed to the epl, and has jjst recently scored his first goal. silvinho would be finalist in arsenal's player of the year. Grimandi must also be credited for his performances in midfield and defence. Hes probably played like 80% of games this season!

the midfield has been inconsistent this year. the likes of petit and vieira have been in the papers for the wrong reasons, but they have improved their attitudes and games towards the end of the season, coincidently with the improvement of arsenal's play - 12 games won in a row :) overmars has also improved towards the end, and parlour, i think has been the outstanding midfielder for this season. His first hat-trick for arsenal, and been scoring great goals. his long shots have also improved a lot i think

henry = champion. if it hadnt been for henry, arsenal would probably be in 5th or 6th position. he is my candidate for player of the year :)

------------------
LOOSE MOOSE

1 - 10 of 10 Posts