Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My argentinian friends...

Turkish media is talking about Insua and Romangoli. Galatasaray is looking for a "nr 10" in southamerica, and these are the names.

Federico Insua and Leandro Romangoli. What do you guys think of these players? Which one is the best "nr10" ?

·
Registered
395 Posts
Romagnoli is better.

·
Honourable Mention, October 2011 Photo Contest
18,041 Posts
Romagnoli, but not precisly this year Romagnoli, two/ three years ago he was a BLAST, an excellent player, sellfish may be, or two much dribbler, but really talented, a la Aimar, now after injures, thousands of transfers ending in nothing, he showed his worse level..anyway I was hoping BOCA to be his rebirth, we need the old Romagnoli badly, but I guess that Gala has much more money, and more will to do it, since we have el cartonero Macri... if he recovers Cruz, he is nothing short of excellent, there is no technical aspect he doesn't domine, his only problem seemed always concentration...

·
Banned
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the uppdate,

we had a similiar player like him in Felipe from Vasco Da Gama last year. He to was pure talent, phucking incredible on the ball, great moves etc... Even though he were brought to Galatasaray as a playmaker, he didn´t have any success becuase he was to lazy. Didn´t run and so.

Is Romagnoli different? I mean his pace and work capacity?

·
Second Place Winner February Photo Contest
2,631 Posts
I'd go with El Bucho Insua. Romagnoli was a great player but had a lot of injuries in his career.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts