Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After what I have seen in friendlies with Parma and Napoli I'm asking my self who will be Inter's No1 keeper.....Balotta has been wearing No.1 and Frey No.22......I'm not saying that Ballota is bad, but Frey is my No.1.........he was also good at penalty shoot-out.......

FORZA FREY!!!!!!!!!!
FORZA RONALDO!!!!!!!!
FORZA VIERI!!!!!!!!

G

·
0 Posts
Don´t worry.
Frey is Inter´s first choice goalkeeper.
He just will not be wearing the no.1 shirt. He had already said he wasn´t going to wear it. It was his choice.

·
Registered
731 Posts
why is ballota our reserve goalkeeper?
what's with ferron?

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Frezzolini is in Chievo and Ferron is our third choice goal-keeper.....

Forza FREY!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
Balotta is a very good keeper(not as good as Frey though), but on his bad days he is absolutely shocking(eg Valencia-Lazio: 5-2, still getting over that one).

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
There is no sense of forsing Ballota, Lippi has to improve Frey because he is young and talentied. Parma did it with Buffon, Real with Casillas, Inter (posibly) with Frey. He is future No.1 kepeer of the world............

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
I have heard that Frey will wear #17 and that Ferron will leave Inter. Probably for Brescia. Inter´s new third goalkeeper will be Marco Varaldi.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I hope so too, but we all know that Lippi is insane.......Frey will be Frances No.1 keeper after Barthez go to reteirment.

1. Who is our third choice goal-keeper?
2. Who is younger Frey or Abiatti?

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Listen up guys....

Frey said early o'clock that he doesn't want the number one jersey.

Frey sad to say didn't have a great game against Parma at all....he made two great great saves one of another giovenne Paolo Canavarro.

But he had an absolute clanger on both the goal and a goal mouth scramble i think from a Maini shot.

Anyway the ball was wet and he was nervous. But Balotta must be licking his lips hoping for this stuff to continue.

Also......i really hate Frey's voice :):):) it sucks.....he talks like David Seaman seriously....i hate his voice it is so annoying when he is fixing up his defence for corners and free kicks.

Anyway....the guys seem to be having fun and it is important they have all the fun possible to be ready for the serious stuff in two weeks time against the Swedes or the Belarusians.

L

·
0 Posts
Phenomen,

i believe in this type of game the jersey has to be 1~11 and thats why Ballorta was wearing no.1 jerssy ;) each player's name was not on the back of the shirt and in friendlies' game the coach simply name the starting eleven with numbers. Since Frey was only playing the second game i think thats why Frey was not wearing no.1

But according to tazz, Frey probably didn't want no.1 shirt but i don't know much about that ;)

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Honetly LAW Frey said he is not interested in wearing number one because he made his debu in Seri A at 17.And some other crap about 17 that i cannot remember.

Anyway Super Frey will always shine and no one shall the net; find.

:D:D:D yeah i'll be carrying that chant to the San Siro :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts